No Boarding Pass - Missing Flight Info (Not Flying)

So_Tweetie

I am taking a flight from Seattle (home) to Alaska, and have paid for a transfer from Vancouver back to SeaTac after disembarkation. I am unable to access my boarding pass because the site wants flight info when I'll just be getting my car from the airport parking lot. Has anyone figured a way around this? It won't let me select "Guests Who Are Not Flying" because I do have a flight to the ship. I even tried entering flight details for a flight going to SeaTac on disembarkation day but got an error code.

I'll call tomorrow if there isn't a simple fix.. Thanks for any help!

At first I tried entering flight info for something going from Vancouver - Seattle and that gave me an error. When I entered a flight leaving Seattle, it let me continue. That was a quick fix, sorry everyone ;p

Under Travel Arrangements, you should see checkboxes for "Guests who are not traveling". You should be allowed to continue once you enter that information - that's what we did when we drove to the port for one of our cruises and had no issues with getting documents.

If you're referring to embarkation, I have never printed my boarding pass. I always use my invoice which has the two names on it and that gets us through the terminal to where you check in for your room key. So much paper and ink I choose to recycle in advance!