Thalassotherapy pool

mvaygibson

I think it is just a salt water pool, but I am anxious to try it. There is one on the Splendor and the ocean view spa cabin was about $135. more than a regular ocean view, per person on a seven day cruise. I have asked on other cruises about a day pass, or a week pass and was told they were sold out, but they did not know the prices.

I looked into this for our upcoming Cruise and found that the daily price is $40. I believe it is only available on board and is subject to capacity limitation based on how many cruise-long passes were sold.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

The weekly pass is available online for pre-embarkation purchase and the price varies with the number of days of the cruise and which ship. (Not all Cloud 9 Spas have the Thalassotherapy Pool. Like the Sunshine an Vista.)

Daily passes will only be available if the Spa does not sell out of the weekly passes, again the price depends on the ship. There is no way to check for availability, so your best bet is to go to the spa the morning (about 8am) you want to use the Thalassotherapy pool to purchase it then.

Just be prepared that if you're like me and tend to float in water, the loungers will be totally useless to you in the thalassotherapy pool. They are submerged just enough that every time I tried to lay on them I would just float off! My hubby had no such issues, but I ended up having to just sit on the stairs to enjoy the pool.

I loved the spa pool on the Breeze! We got an upsell call for a Spa balcony, when I took it my husband said we will probably never use the Spa. Then we tried the Thalo-therapy pool, and were there every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the 9/24 Magic and on embarkation day they had an offer of 50% off $198 for 2 people for the whole week. I had a spa room, but purchased this special for another couple our Our party as a wedding gift.

They were limited to 50 passes and then it was going up to $400+

I just booked a cruise for May 2018 and decided to go for a REG-BALC closer to the spa and hope to grab one of these specials for the spa. In the end (if it’s about $200/2) will cost me less than a SPA Balc

Hi, how much is the daily pass? Do you have to reserve before the cruise? Thanks!

If you log onto the carnival site and check under your booking, you should see spa options. It should give you the cost for the T-Pool & spa daily & length of the cruise.

I loved the thalassotherapy pool on our recent Magic cruise. Yes, we did have to hold on to the metal bars to keep from being blown off our seats. :D I really enjoyed all of the amenities in the spa - the heated loungers, the various steam rooms. A nice way to end the night, then a quick shower in the large showers in the locker room before wandering back to the cabin for sleep.

We purchased a couples pass for the 8 day cruise - it was $249.