Sunshine - sewage smell?

gotscrapz

so after way too much research and price comparison with ships and flights and hotels..

I decided on the Sunshine and now I am reading quite a bit about sewage smells...

I am booked in a ocean view aft deck 5....

I cry for not booking a balcony this time.. but $$$ is tighter this time for us... but that's besides the point..sorry!

So has this been resolved? If not - I think i need to rebook with my beloved Magic.. but without Dr E :(

Sooo .... sewage an issue?

so after way too much research and price comparison with ships and flights and hotels..

I decided on the Sunshine and now I am reading quite a bit about sewage smells...

I am booked in a ocean view aft deck 5....

I cry for not booking a balcony this time.. but $$$ is tighter this time for us... but that's besides the point..sorry!

So has this been resolved? If not - I think i need to rebook with my beloved Magic.. but without Dr E :(

Sooo .... sewage an issue?

We are booked in same area as you In Nov. Though I've seen similar comments, I'm going to stick with my booking and hope for the best.

Sunshine is our favorite ship. We usually stay on Deck 7 and have never smell sewage. Deck 5 has the Alchemy bar and we spend tons of time there - no smell. In fact the only place I have smelled any significant smell is mid ship Deck 2 on the Magic.

Don't worry - she is a great ship.

We just got off the Sunshine on Saturday and I can tell you that sewage smell was very strong outside of the Atrium on deck 3. That was the only place we smelled it.

I too just got off the Sunshine on Saturday and my wife and I also noticed the smell in the Atrium area. Then as you went outside it was also there. Can't believe they haven't done something about this. Made relaxing in the Atrium or deck 3 very hard.

Just got off the Sunshine yesterday after an 8 day cruise. The only time I smelled was on the first day on deck 4 by the atrium. It was pretty strong but as the cruise went on I didn't really smell it much at on deck 4, just a slight smell from time to time, always in the hallway, but never in the piano bar or bonsai sushi. Was in a deck one cabin aft and never had the smell on our deck the entire cruise.