New Itineraries?

pathubia

Im booked. Boston to San Juan. Whoo hoo

hey are having IT problems. Call your PCC. they will have it.

Now to go set up a Roll Call for this sailing

Thanks, is it 14 days? Where ports does it visit?

I've called twice so far today; still nothing for Panama Canal. According to my substitute PCC (mine is on vacation), not all of the itineraries are available yet. :mad:

If anyone has any information on Panama Canal cruises from Sep 2017-April 2018, please pass that along.

I've called twice so far today; still nothing for Panama Canal. According to my substitute PCC (mine is on vacation), not all of the itineraries are available yet. :mad:

If anyone has any information on Panama Canal cruises from Sep 2017-April 2018, please pass that along.

When I called the main NCL number this morning to find out what time the cruises would be posted the lady said she did not know and did not see them. She said hopefully by 5pm this evening they would be up. So I waited and waited then finally called my PCC. He said they were having some IT problems and his phone had been ringing off the hook with questions about cruises. He could see some by not all. So maybe a couple more hours.

Sorry it is not much help

I don't get how they give a date (for Latitude Rewards members for the 28th) and nothing is updated on the website? someone said technical problems, NCL messaged me and told me "stay tuned, be patient". And now another poster had a PCC book their travel.

I don't get how they give a date (for Latitude Rewards members for the 28th) and nothing is updated on the website? someone said technical problems, NCL messaged me and told me "stay tuned, be patient". And now another poster had a PCC book their travel.

Its strange, the cruise I booked today (Nov 3, 2017, DAWN) shows on "My NCL", but the cruise still doesn't show on their website.

This stinks! Still can not see the new itineraries on NCL site. What a bummer that the Dawn repo is only 9 days instead of 14. Tha cost of flights San Juan to Boston are steep. Don 't know if it is worth it for only 9 day cruise. Of course I have no idea what the cost of the cruise is due to NCL technical difficulties again on their website.

This stinks! Still can not see the new itineraries on NCL site. What a bummer that the Dawn repo is only 9 days instead of 14. Tha cost of flights San Juan to Boston are steep. Don 't know if it is worth it for only 9 day cruise. Of course I have no idea what the cost of the cruise is due to NCL technical difficulties again on their website.

My guess is that they are trying to cover too many new itineraries with too few IT staff. There was a major announcement of the release on June 29th of the Jewel going to the Southern Hemisphere and I should imagine that that is taking precedence over all other releases at the moment.

I'm interested in the southern hemisphere itinerary. Don't latitudes members get first crack at it? Anyone know what time new releases usually get posted?

Well if it is the same time frame as the Dawn itineraries today, I would say never.