Tortuguero Wildlife Tours in Limon, Costa Rica

Photodeb

We are heading to the Panama Canal on the Caribbean Princess on 1 April and I was looking at booking a wildlife-oriented excursion in Limon, CR. Wondering if anyone here has booked with Tortuguero Wildlife Tours (William) and what your experience has been. I'm a nature photographer, so looking for some good photo ops.

Thanks in advance!

We are heading to the Panama Canal on the Caribbean Princess on 1 April and I was looking at booking a wildlife-oriented excursion in Limon, CR. Wondering if anyone here has booked with Tortuguero Wildlife Tours (William) and what your experience has been. I'm a nature photographer, so looking for some good photo ops.

Thanks in advance!

We took an excursion to the Tortugueros and enjoyed it a lot! Did it via the cruise ship's excursions. If you love nature you are going to enjoy it a lot.

We joined two couples from our roll call in an independently booked excursion in Costa Rica on our first partial Panama Canal cruise. We enjoyed it a lot. Our excursion included the sloth sanctuary and a boat ride through the Tortuguero Canals. We had good guides, who pointed out a lot of wildlife. One of the women made the arrangement, so I'm not even sure which company she went through.