Suite Perks

DisneyDatknee

We just booked a Ocean Suite on the Victory.. Only $200 upgrade through a TA and it comes with $95 more OBC than the balcony so only $105!!

What are exactly the perks? I know it's something along the lines of Faster to the Fun, but anything else?

Thank you :)

The biggest perk of a suite on carnival is the bigger space. You get priority embark/disembark & tenders, 1 bag of laundry, couple bottles of water and guaranteed your preference of dining time. There might be some others but they haven't stuck in my mind.

They have thrown a few of the FTTF perks and a few of the platinum/diamond perks together but not all of either for suites.

The dining preference is a little help. If you go to anytime diner you still have to wait sometimes.

While it doesn't help each night for anytime dining, it does guarantee your choice of early, late or anytime. Since early dining is important to my family, this is a "perk" to me when booking later and our preferred time is waitlisted.

While this is a Carnival site about FTTF, it also tells you under each "perk" who is entitled to the listed perk. For example priority check-in and boarding says, "Note: Only Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations have access to the Captain’s Lounge." So you can see on this page which perks apply to suite guests and which do not.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374

Hope this helps. Enjoy your suite.

The biggest perk of a suite on carnival is the bigger space. You get priority embark/disembark & tenders, 1 bag of laundry, couple bottles of water and guaranteed your preference of dining time. There might be some others but they haven't stuck in my mind.

They have thrown a few of the FTTF perks and a few of the platinum/diamond perks together but not all of either for suites.

Since when do suites get 1 free bag of laundry? Is that shown somewhere on Carnival's website? We've been staying in suites for the last several cruises with Carnival and have never gotten free laundry. Have we been missing out?!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Since when do suites get 1 free bag of laundry? Is that shown somewhere on Carnival's website? We've been staying in suites for the last several cruises with Carnival and have never gotten free laundry. Have we been missing out?!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was added sometime this year. We got a letter in our room that outlined the "perks" of our suite and it was listed on the Splendor in June. They have also started putting a "suite guest" sticker on the back of the sail & sign cards. The priority tenders was listed and I think that was new as well.

I forgot to take a pic of the letter :(