Serenade of the Seas Cabin 3121 & 3615

Hello,

I have looked on the RC cabin thread and didnt find my particular rooms with any reviews.

Cabins with the concerns in the post are Serenade of the Seas 3131 & 3144. The reviews state rooms are above where there are items being dragged, carts rolled, doors slamming day & night.

I thought I had seen an over lay out of Serenade of the Seas however now I cant find it.

Will my cabins 3121 & 3615 be above the same area as the noisy rooms are or are we far enough forward that we are above something that shouldnt or above nothing that would have that type of noise?

Thank you

We will be bringing our ear plugs anyway, so if needed we should be all set.

Looking last night at deck plans again & video on you tube we will be fine. I will report back on the room thread when we return so others dont have to spend energy considering if the rooms meet their needs.

Thank you both for responding.

You shouldn't have much noise from the carpeted dining room. That's what's above you.

It's going to be a long walk from one room to the other....they are NOT across the hall from each other. You will have to go to the elevator foyer and cross to the other side of the ship and go back down THAT hallway!

You shouldn't have much noise from the carpeted dining room. That's what's above you.

I would be more concerned with the MDR kitchen which is below those cabins. We did a galley tour on Radiance OTS and met in the MDR. We went down two escalators (decks) in back of the grand staircase to the galley so it should be similar on Serenade.

We had cabin 1590 on that cruise and it was right under the WJ's kitchen's dish, pot, tray and other utensils washers and the loading and washing noise stated around midnight and went on for several hours at least. It was very noisy so bringing earplugs would be a good idea in case of similar equipment below those cabins.

I was able the find on another site reviews of cabins beside 3121 and a few doors down towards the back of the ship which were closer to to the rooms that had major complaints here on cc.

There was no mention of noise on the 3 to 4 cabins surrounding 3121, that had the reviews.

The other cabin 3615 had a review for the specific cabin & no mention of noise.

However on the outside cabin across from 3615 they complained about all kinds of engine noise.

All the reviews did praise the spaciousness of the cabins.

Some saying they were pleasantly surprised at the size of the inside cabin.

So should be interesting.

Ear plugs will definetly be traveling.

I did realize the rooms weren't across from each other.

When I spoke to the TA she mentioned we would each go down a different hall, but would use the same elevator.

So all should be good.

Counting down, we are under 50 days to go ..