Royal Caribbean drink packages are on sale!

Esilef

Just discovered that Royal Caribbean has reduced the price of their drink packages.

Deluxe package $65.28 AUD

Deluxe package & voom 1 device $79.36 AUD

Refreshment package $26.88 AUD

Classic soda & voom 1 device $26.28 AUD

Just discovered that Royal Caribbean has reduced the price of their drink packages.

For what cruise?

That is a dollar a day more than we paid in October for the Deluxe package & voom 1 device combo on our Jan 2018 Ovation cruise out of Sydney so I'm not sure if it's a general sale or just a price drop on your particular sailing. Good on you if you can save money for your trip though.

cruiserke;54617920']That is a dollar a day more than we paid in October for the Deluxe package & voom 1 device combo on our Jan 2018 Ovation cruise out of Sydney so I'm not sure if it's a general sale or just a price drop on your particular sailing. Good on you if you can save money for your trip though.

I'd be very happy if they reduced the prices further with another "sale". Prices seem to differ on all sailings

Hi All

Just a quick heads up for all us Aussies.

Yes the drinks packages are on sale :D but the price does not include the 18% gratuity. The package on my Sept 2018 Radiance transpacific cruise was quoted as $52.45 AUD per adult, but an additional $9.44 AUD was added on per day in the checkout.

Not sure if this breaches Australian Consumer Law, but the total I paid for the 18 night cruise still saved me nearly $1200 so definitely worth it with 14 days at sea.

I have purchased the drinks package for my cruise in April as well on the Explorer. Was over $83 a day previously (which caused much outrage on these boards) and went down to $65 a day, which is the same price as my cruise on Ovation later this year.

I have already paid for two people and can confirm it does include the gratuity.

I just had my US based TA cancel the package I bought for my husband and re-buy at the current price. Original price was US$55 a day and new price is US$41 a day. We saved over $200 so I'm happy. I was looking at the internet prices as well but I don't see the normal stream packages, just surf and stream.

cruiserke;54617920']That is a dollar a day more than we paid in October for the Deluxe package & voom 1 device combo on our Jan 2018 Ovation cruise out of Sydney so I'm not sure if it's a general sale or just a price drop on your particular sailing. Good on you if you can save money for your trip though.

Royal's smoke and mirrors are at work again I bought the Deluxe in September for our Feb on the Ovation for $64.95 inc.grats.clear.png?emoji-tongue-1703

I got this price too for our cruise in December 2018 so assume it is all cruises. It is going to feel like it was free by the time the cruise comes around!