Could someone PLEASE post recent pics/videos on the Amsterdam

I am currently on Rotterdam for the Voyage of the Vikings (38 days). We were offered the "unlimited 3 tier" plans, but we were only allowed to purchase 31 days at the beginning.

What are the three plans and their prices?

First and foremost, ENJOY your cruise!! Put that at the top of your “to do” list!

First and foremost, ENJOY your cruise!! Put that at the top of your “to do” list!

What are the three plans and their prices?

The three tiers are:

Social: Allows access to social media sites, eg Facebook, Twitter. You can only get to social media sites, email and other browsing should not be expected to work.

Surf: Allows general surfing and email, but no streaming or voip calls.

Premium: Allows all of the above as well as some streaming.

All the above is limited by what kind of connection the ship gets which is determined by geography.

For 31 Days the Premium Package was $329.99. I believe the social package was $179.99 and the surf package was $259.99, but I can't get to that page until my current package runs out.

This is a general description, there has been quite a bit of discussion on the unlimited package on the main HAL board

From Jan 2017 - pretty much the way I remember the ship from 2015. Let's hope there have been some recent changes that freshened up the look like we are seeing on her sister ships:

But there they are in their previous full glory - huge silver naked ladies in full pike and purple carpet in the show lounge. The ship deserves better IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
Click.Write.Post - I’m curious to know what the Internet packages are on the Amsterdam. If you could take a photo of that advertisement and post it at your leisure I would really appreciate it. I’m hoping the Amsterdam starts using the “unlimited” plans (and not the minutes packages) since I’m on the 2019 World Cruise. Thanks in advance.

b9b8a24e5f74d946b75dc96881a6b628.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Clicke.Write.Post - if you get a chance to sneak a peek into any interior rooms (and snap a surreptitious photo or 3 of the room and or bath) it would be appreciated. Especially if it just so happened to be 2619 :) :) :)

From what I have seen and been told, you may have one of the upgraded bathrooms. We are disembarking early tomorrow so I won’t be able to peak in the room.

Deck 7 looks to have received a new color scheme in those rooms. We are on Deck 1 and the color scheme is still the orange, green, white/beige.

From what I have seen and been told, you may have one of the upgraded bathrooms. We are disembarking early tomorrow so I won’t be able to peak in the room.

Deck 7 looks to have received a new color scheme in those rooms. We are on Deck 1 and the color scheme is still the orange, green, white/beige.

From what I can tell there were no color scheme changes to standard oceanview/interior rooms in the refit - only to Suites and the new Lanai cabins. It appears as if some of the interior rooms on Decks 6/7 may have gotten the bathroom refresh, along with all suites, lanai rooms, and selected oceanivew rooms - most likely Cat "C" on deck 2 and Cat "D" on deck 3. It remains unclear whether any other interior or oceanview rooms received the bathroom refresh or not.

Thanks for your update - every bit of info helps as HAL corporate in Seattle seems to have NO IDEA what was done ........