Holland Air Arrangements???

teacherman

We are considering a trans Atlantic on Holland. We have done several on RCCL. When we book our one way air tickets through the RCCL Air2Sea program, we get a choice of flights, a pretty good price, and once we buy the tickets, we then get an airline "locator" code where we can select our own seats. Does the Holland air program work the same way?

Booked flight ease for both going to our cruise and coming back (TA). Able to select seats, choose my flight, go early, come back late and the price for the European one way was very good.

The North American flight was the same but with the P'dam perk we had which discounted severely, I figured I would save my FF miles for the next time.

And yes, we were given a locater number and were able to go in one one airline and look. The other, we seemed to have to wait until we had paid but the locater number worked just fine.

We are returning from at a transatlantic cruise using Flightease. Good choice of flights if you book early enough. We have Air France business class seats for less than 25% of the prices I saw on line and we got to choose our seats and change them on line if we so choose..

I agree with all previous posters. We have booked our one way business class tickets to Amsterdam for this fall with Flight Ease. Got better rate than we found ourselves and were able to get the specific seats we wanted.

Do your homework first and get an idea of what flights, airlines, etc., are available before you make your arrangements with HAL.

Another confirmation that air pricing through HAL is often better than anything that I can find on my own and I have always been able to obtain the specific seat assignments that I request through the HAL booking at the time of the booking.

Its amazing how many threads people start with the same question. There must be a half dozen on this board.

Questions get repeated. The polite thing to do reply acordingly and help. The purpose of these boards is to help and answer questions.

Or just skip the question ;)