Magic Carpet renamed L'Edge

cruisestitch

Did you see the press release from Celebrity?

"After a suggestion seen on Cruise Critic, and in an effort to distance ourself from any confusion with the fanciful prop seen in the Disney film Aladdin, we are pleased to announce that the Magic Carpet has be re-named L'Edge.

Further, as the M and S class ships are refurbished, with a nod to the new Edge class ships, the green lawn on the S Class ship will be surrounded by wonderful new plantings, The Hedge. And the Helipads will all be re-named the Wedge."

Did you see the press release from Celebrity?

"After a suggestion seen on Cruise Critic, and in an effort to distance ourself from any confusion with the fanciful prop seen in the Disney film Aladdin, we are pleased to announce that the Magic Carpet has be re-named L'Edge.

Further, as the M and S class ships are refurbished, with a nod to the new Edge class ships, the green lawn on the S Class ship will be surrounded by wonderful new plantings, The Hedge. And the Helipads will all be re-named the Wedge."

April Fools!

Good one, though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, I’m at work and needed a laugh!

Although I have gotten a chuckle at work today too - people kept saying “dispense” all morning outside my office. Someone got clever and placed a sign on the paper towel dispenser that said “say dispense to get a paper towel. “ [emoji2]

Thanks, I’m at work and needed a laugh!

Although I have gotten a chuckle at work today too - people kept saying “dispense” all morning outside my office. Someone got clever and placed a sign on the paper towel dispenser that said “say dispense to get a paper towel. “ [emoji2]

That’s great:'). I’m filing that one for future use. I hope you’ll find dinner awaiting you when you reach home:). BTW check out the Edge-I-fication of Solstice thread lol...

• That’s great:'). I’m filing that one for future use. I hope you’ll find dinner awaiting you when you reach home:). BTW check out the Edge-I-fication of Solstice thread lol...

Yes, a lot of comedians on this board - they missed their calling! Always look forward to April Fools day on Cruise Critic - having an Edge- specific one was icing on the cake. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...