Time changes on Baltic cruise

We just booked a 12-day Baltic cruise on Brilliance of the Seas for 2019 (yay!!!!). We will be going round trip from Amsterdam. Anyone know how many, and when, the time changes will be? Thanks!

Impossible to know at this point.

• 3 months later...
We just booked a 12-day Baltic cruise on Brilliance of the Seas for 2019 (yay!!!!). We will be going round trip from Amsterdam. Anyone know how many, and when, the time changes will be? Thanks!

We are also booked for Baltic 12 day in August. You must be on the same one as us, Departure on Aug. 11th.

I'm looking up info as well. It will be our first 12 day cruise.

Number of formal nights ? I assume 2 but might be 3

Is Delux Bev package usually the same price per day as a Caribbean cruise would be?

Is the 5 day Dining package the most you can get without going to the UDP?

Dizneydreamer_PA, I started a roll call here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574125

Come and join in

dp

We are also booked for Baltic 12 day in August. You must be on the same one as us, Departure on Aug. 11th.

I'm looking up info as well. It will be our first 12 day cruise.

Number of formal nights ? I assume 2 but might be 3

According to a cruise compass I saw, it would be 3 nights.

Is Delux Bev package usually the same price per day as a Caribbean cruise would be?

Ouch, yes it is. Wish they just had a beer package like the old days

Is the 5 day Dining package the most you can get without going to the UDP?

ON my cruise planner, yes, only 5 days is the max.

Dizneydreamer_PA, I started a roll call here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574125

Come and join in

dp

I'm really hoping that they change the clocks to local time on the ship. It's just so much easier and I think less chance of making a mistake and not worrying if your iPhone is correct, or trying to figure out the bell tower clock what time it is for you. My cruise, should be in a total of 3 different zones.

We are going in July- my son is in high school and has water polo tryouts in August each year, so that eliminates that time as vacation for us.

Oh well, for some reason I thought I read August in your post and since there is only one Baltic cruise in August on Brilliance... I'm sure July will be a great time in the Baltic Seas. We are celebrating our 25 Anniversary in August so that is why we chose it.

Have a great cruise... And good luck with the Tryouts.

We are still 480 days out :(

dp

I'm really hoping that they change the clocks to local time on the ship. It's just so much easier and I think less chance of making a mistake and not worrying if your iPhone is correct, or trying to figure out the bell tower clock what time it is for you. My cruise, should be in a total of 3 different zones.

Thanks for all your info. At least we have lots of time left to budget for the Bev Packages.

As for the dining packages, We we are considering getting the 5 night and add a chef's table in there as well. That should cover it for us. At least we will be able to spend half the dinners with our table mates from around the world.

dp

We did a "Baltic" cruise about 6 years ago with RCCL out of Southhampton, England. (ports of St. Petersburg, Tallin, Oslo, and 2 other places that I don't remember the names). We ended up changing our time 3 different times (1 hour at a time) usually the night before we arrived at the new port. After the port stop we would readjust our clocks back one hour at a time until we had eventually got back to the original time of embarkation.

Hope that this helps. Have a great trip!!!!!!!

We are going in July- my son is in high school and has water polo tryouts in August each year, so that eliminates that time as vacation for us.

We are on the Jun 24 sailing for this same reason. Water Polo Junior Olympics are in July, so we had to plan June. And High School in August