Distilled water for CPAP machines

triJO

If you don't or forget to request it with special needs or have it noted on your reservation...no worries...just ask your cabin steward..they will also provide you with distilled water if needed too....and an extension cord.

Yes, on our recent cruise on AOS, Royal provided the distilled water and a heavy duty extension cord.

Note: there were no electrical outlets next to the bed in our mini-suite cabin, so you had to run the cord from the bedside table, across the cabin to the desk area.

I did ask in advance. Special needs responded and said the extension card and distilled water would be in the room. It wasn't. We talked to our room steward and by the time we came back to the room the extension cord and water were there.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

My wife and I both use CPAP machines and we have been on a number of different RCCL ships. We always request and have always received distilled water and an extension chord with no issue. I will just say again that I do not understand why there are no electrical outlets by the head of the bed. One other thing. For years I always took my own extension chord onboard the ships (yes, I know they're banned) but no one ever confiscated them. On our last cruise, we had to go to the naughty room and our extension chord was confiscated. Just a heads up.