Millie into Dry Dock

Ayton lady

We have just received an email cancelling our cruise on 5/1/19 as she is going into dry dock for modernisation. The staff have been very helpful on the phone and we have successfully rebooked on another Asia cruise. Just to give everyone chance to work out their options if they haven’t been contacted yet.

January 5th through to Feb 16th cancelled on Millie so that’s a lot of people on 3 cruises to rebook or compensate. Forgotten what Celebrity said they were going to do to all the M class ships but Millie is obviously the first. At least we are on the second one after dry dock now not the first so most things should be completed and the staff will have been on board for 2 weeks.

We have just received an email cancelling our cruise on 5/1/19 as she is going into dry dock for modernisation. The staff have been very helpful on the phone and we have successfully rebooked on another Asia cruise. Just to give everyone chance to work out their options if they haven’t been contacted yet.

Confused, the Millennium was set for Drydock on May 1 for months that I know of?? They just canceled cruises for January 2019 sailing for drydock instead. We are sailing in March so we are happy.:confused:

I believe it is part of the fleet wide refurb of both M and S class ships and guess that Millie is the first one that they are doing. Jan5th to Feb16th is about 6 weeks so major refit. Should be in tip top condition for our March cruise😀😀

We are now booked on March2nd so are happy with the outcome. Even got 400$ OBC for our troubles. I think we are the lucky ones who could change their travel plans with only a small inconvience but it will be hard for some who are limited to certain times. No flights were out but I think the announcements have been timed just before the flights were released. Now to alter slightly our plans:D:D

• 5 months later...

We are booked April 13, 2019 on Millennium out of Tokyo so hopefully the mess will be cleared out by then. I feel bad for.those that had to shift all things around. Must be a Pita.

Edited by JMorris271

Just seen an updated schedule for all Celebrity Cruises

Celebrity Millennium – February 2019

Celebrity Summit – March 2019

Celebrity Equinox – May 2019

Celebrity Silhouette – January 2020

Celebrity Eclipse – April 2020

Celebrity Constellation – May 2020

Celebrity Infinity – TBD 2021

Celebrity Solstice – October 2021

Celebrity Reflection – January 2023

Sent from my iPad using Forums