Luminea dining times

Cirdan

When I book a suite, I was requested to give the dinning time (18:30 or 20:45). But on the recent thread "Blu vs Luminae", it seems that everyone is allowed to eat at any time, and usually without worries about finding a table.

So, what is it the truth? How much flexibility can I obtain?

When I book a suite, I was requested to give the dinning time (18:30 or 20:45). But on the recent thread "Blu vs Luminae", it seems that everyone is allowed to eat at any time, and usually without worries about finding a table.

So, what is it the truth? How much flexibility can I obtain?

When booking a reservation the Celeb website still shows assigned dining times with a "forced choice" for both Blu and Luminae; however, both are actually open seating. You can show up whenever you'd like during the posted hours. I tend to dine late and only very rarely have had to wait even a few minutes.

Whenever you want, recognizing that, at least last week on Summit, 7:00 to 8:00 was the busiest time. We only tried to eat at 8:00 once and had about a 10 minute wait. 8:30 to 8:45 was usually walk right in. They do get used to your dining habits, if you have them, and will be looking for you at that general time (not that you have to go then). We are not that predictable, just never early.