1554 Reflection?

39august

Just got off the Reflection in Nov, had Cabin 1552. Absolutely amazing cabin, large angled Balcony, great room stewardess, No obstruction, great location (1 flight down from gym/Persian Gardens) ... would book again in a minute. Cabin 1554 is right next door and will be just as amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I found a report for 1554 in the S class thread but for the Solstice. I know there are some differences in the two ships layouts. So, does anyone have input on this particular cabin on Reflection?

Reflection is different from all the other S-Class ships since they added an additional deck. There is no window washing contraption off of that stateroom that will obstruct your view.

Thanks for all the input. I hope you are all correct that this is an unobstructed view on Reflection. I just changed to 1554. Unfortunately, my cruise is not until Feb. 2019. Happily, I have several others booked prior to that date.

Thanks for all the input. I hope you are all correct that this is an unobstructed view on Reflection. I just changed to 1554. Unfortunately, my cruise is not until Feb. 2019. Happily, I have several others booked prior to that date.

You can rest easy. ;)