Full Suite & bottled water

Ronnieslady

I have been in a suite 3 times in the last 5 years and never had any free water. On the Crown in Feb. I will ask for it and see what happens. I didn't see it listed on the pdf I printed out. I don't see embark evening specialty dining on pdf either. Is that still a perk?

The various listings of suite benefits on the Princess website do not always agree. (Aren't we all surprised at that?)

Full-Suite Benefits (PDF) llists "Complimentary specialty dining dinner on embarkation evening." with the note "Available on cruises 6 days or longer." However, it lists the "Complimentary mini-bar set-up on embarkation day" (which includes some bottled water) but does NOT list complimentary daily bottled water.

The Princess Suite Experience on the website lists "Complimentary Specialty Dining Dinner on embarkation day.". Note that this webpage does not list the restriction to cruises 6 days or longer. It also does not list the complimentary daily bottled water.

Under Carribbean Princess Cruise Ship, the listing under Accommodations - Suite after clicking on "Show Stateroom Features" includes "One complimentary mini-bar setup and free daily bottled water" with the note "On ships where Club Class Mini-Suites have rolled out." and "Complimentary dinner in a specialty restaurant on embarkation day." with the note "Applicable on cruises six days or longer." I have not checked the website under other ships to see if they say the same thing.

I recommend printing out more than one list from the website as needed to document all of the benefits you plan to use. It's a lot easier to get them to honor benefits if you have the printout.

I didn't get the complimentary bottled water on my last cruise in a suite. However I did not ask for it and I always had bottled water sitting on my counter. I had booked under Sip & Sail, so it was no trouble to pick up bottled water from a bar on my way back to the suite.

The various listings of suite benefits on the Princess website do not always agree. (Aren't we all surprised at that?)

Full-Suite Benefits (PDF) llists "Complimentary specialty dining dinner on embarkation evening." with the note "Available on cruises 6 days or longer." However, it lists the "Complimentary mini-bar set-up on embarkation day" (which includes some bottled water) but does NOT list complimentary daily bottled water.

The Princess Suite Experience on the website lists "Complimentary Specialty Dining Dinner on embarkation day.". Note that this webpage does not list the restriction to cruises 6 days or longer. It also does not list the complimentary daily bottled water.

Under Carribbean Princess Cruise Ship, the listing under Accommodations - Suite after clicking on "Show Stateroom Features" includes "One complimentary mini-bar setup and free daily bottled water" with the note "On ships where Club Class Mini-Suites have rolled out." and "Complimentary dinner in a specialty restaurant on embarkation day." with the note "Applicable on cruises six days or longer." I have not checked the website under other ships to see if they say the same thing.

I recommend printing out more than one list from the website as needed to document all of the benefits you plan to use. It's a lot easier to get them to honor benefits if you have the printout.

I didn't get the complimentary bottled water on my last cruise in a suite. However I did not ask for it and I always had bottled water sitting on my counter. I had booked under Sip & Sail, so it was no trouble to pick up bottled water from a bar on my way back to the suite.

Thank you Navy. I took another look at pdf and I see the specialty dinner listed. Won't be able to take advantage because cruise is 5 days. I also saw a perk I never saw before, "private photo sitting with photographer". Do you know what that consists of?

Just returned yesterday from the CB. We had four bottles from our suite and elite bar set ups but our steward never asked if we wanted or delivered anymore. We had the drink package so could get as much as we needed from the bars BUT we prefer to fill up our own bottles. We see too many plastic bottles tossed all over the streets and in the water around Caribbean. Have seen pictures of the plastic floating islands? There is nothing wrong with the tap water on the ships. We did drink a couple bottles of the water and I think they changed companies because it tasted terrible.

You really need to bring copies of gifts, obc and perks so you can prove you are suppose to receive them.

Please consider bringing your own insulated containers. Cold water tastes so much better on a hot humid excursion.

We just returned yesterday from the 10 day Ruby cruise. I pre-purchased the 12 bottles prior to the cruise and left 12 in the cabin when we departed. We received two bottles a day...guess that was enough for us! I don't recall that from past cruises, but I did miss chocolate covered strawberries! :)

Recently off the Caribbean Princess. No water on the first night (had the mini bar which I guess counted...unless you traded it in...then stuck).

I requested chocolate covered strawberries on formal nights and received them. No questions asked. Just wrote it in on the order form. I did include...complimentary....

I have also seen that same-day laundry is on FULL Suite pdf and not on the Suite Benefits from the ship accomodations. We are Suite and Elite and have been able to convince the hotel manager a few times to give us same day service. Any ideas? We are in an aft suite on the Regal next week..