Infinity

2flacruisers

You might doublecheck that you can order a drink on the Elite drink added to your card in the MDR. If another poster has done it, great, but I’d read a while ago when we were using drink tickets that they wouldn’t be honored in the MDR. You can always get a drink and carry it in.....done that.

Den

For sure he needs to verify. We tend to use the Elite drinks prior to dinner. We have many times carried a glass of wine into the MDR. Sometimes directly from the Elite event when we had no drink coupons on sea pass card and staff topped off our wine glasses. A great way to 'thank' us for our patronage to Celebrity.

Agree. My posts were my experiences on our recent Infinity cruise which the OP asked about. I spoke with others that did the cruise before ours as a B2B and it was the same on their sailing. This was a change from our B2B Caribbean cruise on the Equinox March/April 2018. I believe (my opinion) what we experienced on our cruise and according to the Captains Club host is going to be the norm fleetwide. We're happy with the HH 3 drink limit no matter where we can have them. Like always check the Captains Club perks list for your cruise.

Did he/she mention when it would go in effect fleetwide? We are sailing on the Summit in October for two weeks with no drink package. It would be wonderful if it was implemented by then. Thank you!

Did he/she mention when it would go in effect fleetwide? We are sailing on the Summit in October for two weeks with no drink package. It would be wonderful if it was implemented by then. Thank you!

No. I just assumed immediately based on it was already in effect on the sailing before ours. :confused:

No. I just assumed immediately based on it was already in effect on the sailing before ours. :confused:

No one on recent Summit sailings has mentioned it, but, I am still hopeful. The first 14 day New England/Canada cruise left on Sunday. We are the third and last New England/Canada cruise of the season October 7-21. Thank you!

can you use these for frozen drinks or irish coffee drinks? would love to get a daily pina colada:hearteyes:
Only the drinks on their list of what is allowed. I do not believe the drinks you mentioned are included on that list. Do a search for the menu to see exactly which drinks are included.

No one on recent Summit sailings has mentioned it, but, I am still hopeful. The first 14 day New England/Canada cruise left on Sunday. We are the third and last New England/Canada cruise of the season October 7-21. Thank you!

You're welcome. I guess this one falls under the category, consistently inconsistent. ;) We're taking the New England/Canada cruise on the Summit 8 September 2019.