Bloody Caesar on Norwegian Sun

Treasure

Can anyone tell me if the bartenders on NCL make Bloody Caesar. We are going on a 18 day Panama Canal cruise on the Sun in April and was wondering if I would be able to get my favorite drink. It is a very popular drink with Canadians. It is very different from a Bloody Mary.

Thanks

Barb

m33593.jpg

Thanks everyone...We do have the UBP (first time we ever had this) which I plan to do some experimenting with different drinks, but great to know that I can have my Bloody Caesar's which is not usually made on the cruise ships as they don't stock up on Clamato. Yippee!!!!!

Great Question! Sailing on Epic in November and staying in DOS. Would I beable to request the Clamato a head of time? Or just bring my own so I know I have it.

Thanks Treasure for the propmpt! I would have totally missed that - I love me the bloody ceaser

I believe the proper name for the drink is a Caesar not a Bloody Caesar.

Sorry but I don't think so...I was a bar maid for a few years and it is called a "Bloody Caesar" but it's really doesn't matter

what you call it, as long as they can make it!! Happy sailing!!

Great Question! Sailing on Epic in November and staying in DOS. Would I beable to request the Clamato a head of time? Or just bring my own so I know I have it.

Thanks Treasure for the propmpt! I would have totally missed that - I love me the bloody ceaser

You can't bring water, soda or clamato on board anymore. In the past I have purchased "Ceaser Pleaser" and brought it on board. It is in a package and all you have to do is mix it with water and "voila" tastes almost like the real thing! Just google ceaser pleaser and you will see what I mean. Happy sailing!!

Caesar and Bloody Caesar are used interchangeably. I dare gmbhardy to tour across Canada trying to fix it on every menu that has it wrong. And for what?

So you do admit it’s wrong. Thanks for supporting my position.

So you do admit it’s wrong. Thanks for supporting my position.

No, I said it's used interchangeably. I think you're a fool for trying to change all of Canada to your preferred way, but have at it. Or are you just trying to change this message board? Personally, I'd prefer if you say thank you instead of thanks, but I'm not going to be a jerk by trying to tell you how to say it when they can be used interchangeably.

People please...I thought this board was to ask fellow cruisers questions.... I am sorry that I asked the question now... it is not worth arguing about..I am just pleased that they make it...Have a "Bloody Caesar" or "Caesar" whatever you prefer to call it and "Enjoy"

People please...I thought this board was to ask fellow cruisers questions.... I am sorry that I asked the question now... it is not worth arguing about..I am just pleased that they make it...Have a "Bloody Caesar" or "Caesar" whatever you prefer to call it and "Enjoy"

You are absolutely right. It’s not worth arguing over. “Cheers”!