Rum runners are against Carnival rules!!!

michelle1836

Rum runners are against the rules and people shouldn't be bringing them on board!

However, if you do bring them, what kind of alcohol do you put in them and what do you mix it with when you are on the ship? (like bring vodka and mix it with tomato juice- [when not used as a weapon against stair sitting teen agers] for a bloody mary)

Just curious ;)

I have heard of bringing tequila and using the lemonade from the lido to make a cheap margaritas.

You can just bring a few packets of dry wylers too if you want to keep it in your cabin...no need to store.

crystal lite punch or whatever you use.

I have heard of bringing tequila and using the lemonade from the lido to make a cheap margaritas.

eeewwww

I did not take tequila for the very reason of what to mix it with.

Vodka works with the OJ, tomato juice (non weaponized type)

and especially good with the guava juice stuff by the oj machine.

I took a bottle of tabasco and one of those plastic limes full of

lime juice..yall know what I mean? and some v-8 juice.

Made a easy quick bloody mary.

I met a woman on a cruise (while doing laundry on the cruise for my 2 year old) who had interesting smuggled booze stories. One said a rum runner leaked all over her clothing and that's why she was doing laundry. She said her friend brought vodka in a listerine bottle. She said it had a mild minty fresh taste but at least didn't leak. I don't drink a lot so the 2 bottles of wine that my husband and I bring on legally work for us for the cruise.

Rum runners are against the rules and people shouldn't be bringing them on board!

However, if you do bring them, what kind of alcohol do you put in them and what do you mix it with when you are on the ship? (like bring vodka and mix it with tomato juice- [when not used as a weapon against stair sitting teen agers] for a bloody mary)

Just curious ;)

Not trying to be a smart a$$, but if they are against the rules and you are not a rule breaker, then why would you even ask such a question?

I dont plan on buying a soda card, so Im thinking Lemonade and vodka will be fine for me. Or maybe some rum in a coke I bring myself.

Do those premixed drink sleeves really taste good? I like crystal light ones,but mixed with booze? mmmm dont know....

Lemur~ We didnt plan to tag team today,but we are just talking so much about our cruise to fight the winter blues,that these questions have come up. and YES, we used the search button.:)

I do not take rum and the coke to mix it with. I would never use the guava blend as a mixer for the rum that I of course do not bring because that would just not be the correct thing to do. I do not mis the fruit punch even tho it was a pretty good mix for the rum that I do not smuggle.

sarcasm.gif

I do not take rum and the coke to mix it with. I would never use the guava blend as a mixer for the rum that I of course do not bring because that would just not be the correct thing to do. I do not mis the fruit punch even tho it was a pretty good mix for the rum that I do not smuggle.

sarcasm.gif

Ahhhh!!!! Like minded I see. lol. You think Guava, orange juice and white rum would be good? If you were to be a smuggler?

eeewwww

I did not take tequila for the very reason of what to mix it with.

Vodka works with the OJ, tomato juice (non weaponized type) and especially good with the guava juice stuff by the oj machine.

I took a bottle of tabasco and one of those plastic limes full of lime juice..yall know what I mean? and some v-8 juice. Made a easy quick bloody mary.

good way to get your vitamins!!

I do not take rum and the coke to mix it with. I would never use the guava blend as a mixer for the rum that I of course do not bring because that would just not be the correct thing to do. I do not miss the fruit punch even tho it was a pretty good mix for the rum that I do not smuggle.

sarcasm.gif

EXACTLY! :D But I was thinking all that soda would be heavy to carry

Do those premixed drink sleeves really taste good? I like crystal light ones,but mixed with booze? mmmm dont know....

I drink Raspberry Vodka with Crystal Lite Raspberry lemonade - it's good!

I would never take a rumrunner because it's against the rules and it would be confiscated. But if I did, I would have rum in it and I would mix it with lemonade from the buffet. I would also take some peach crystal light - easy to carry and is excellent with rum. Vodka is also a very versital alcohol - goes good with the juices that you find for breakfast in the buffet. But again, people on this board do not smuggle alcohol because it's against the rules (that's in case Carnival management reads this thread).

Just curious ;)

Rum silly:p:D And your carry on coke.......

Just curious ;)

If a person were inclined to bring something, Captain Morgan is good, because you can put a floater on the DOD or its just as nice on the rocks...but, its Against the Rules...least thats what mom said!!!

Archived