If you want 100 shares of Carnival stock

DqALEX

RCL has decided not to combine stock credit with next cruise credit. I bought a next cruise on Conquest a few weeks back, would like to know if it can be combined with stock OBC, now that the issue has come up with RCL.

Anyone know if the OBC is combinable?

May not pay to buy stock for the OBC any more, now that Carnival is starting up the program to other ships to sell next cruise credits.

I sold last year when it was $51... so maybe I should think about purchasing another 100 shares...

After all... they did just make $1.3 Billion... :D

WOW you got out at $51? I would buy more in a HEARTBEAT. I bought RCL at $21.31 this week. I felt that was a great buy

LOL its a great buy. I bought Carnival at $41.00. shows how smart I am

You and me both! :( Oh well, it'll go back up and along the way I'll still get my OBCs and dividends. I'm not a day trader and am keeping the stock for a long time, so I try not to look at the day to day prices...:o

WOW you got out at $51? I would buy more in a HEARTBEAT. I bought RCL at $21.31 this week. I felt that was a great buy

On top of that, I received dividends for two quarters, and got my Shareholder $100 OBC. It was a sweet profit. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any funds to purchase another $100 shares or I would. :(

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) 19.13 -1.14 -5.62% Scary

Carnival Corp (CCL) 32.74 -1.94 -5.59%

Lose big $ to save $100 ???? Priceless

I'm gonna get $100 at least 3 times a years...I figure thats pretty good dividends in its self....Dennis

Been daytrading Carnival for 18 months now, it always recovers. Now is a great time to buy it.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) 19.13 -1.14 -5.62% Scary

Carnival Corp (CCL) 32.74 -1.94 -5.59%

Lose big $ to save $100 ???? Priceless

RCL has decided not to combine stock credit with next cruise credit. I bought a next cruise on Conquest a few weeks back, would like to know if it can be combined with stock OBC, now that the issue has come up with RCL.

Anyone know if the OBC is combinable?

May not pay to buy stock for the OBC any more, now that Carnival is starting up the program to other ships to sell next cruise credits.

YES! The OBC for stockholders can be combined with the future sailing cruise certificates:)

For those that have owned the stock for awhile do you wait until it's closer to your sailing date to send in your stock info? We purchased the stock the week before our last cruise so it was sent in last minute with no issues. We currently have 2 cruises booked for next year and I'm holding off on sending in my stock info so I won't be confused as to which OBC has been credited and from where. It would seem that they'd want the proof as you get closer to sailing in case you sold it off? My dh seems to think that they have a way to look it up to be sure you still own it too?

YES! The OBC for stockholders can be combined with the future sailing cruise certificates:)

For those that have owned the stock for awhile do you wait until it's closer to your sailing date to send in your stock info? We purchased the stock the week before our last cruise so it was sent in last minute with no issues. We currently have 2 cruises booked for next year and I'm holding off on sending in my stock info so I won't be confused as to which OBC has been credited and from where. It would seem that they'd want the proof as you get closer to sailing in case you sold it off? My dh seems to think that they have a way to look it up to be sure you still own it too?

I have a question maybe you all can help me out? If i buy 100 share and 100 share for my wife do we both get the obc each or is it's one per room? thank you all.

You get the $100 per room. Before the fuel surcharge, I would book a cabin for my wife and a daughter and one for myself and the other daughter. We both owned CCL stock, so each cabin got $100 in obc..

Interestingly enough, since both cabins were linked to my cc, I in the end, got the entire $200 obc. It was like it was all comingled.

Archived