Need a favor from a shopper

aprilivy

We were recently on a cruise that stopped in St Maarten on the last port day. I am Looking for the coin charm from Milano's...the one from St Maarten. I collected in the other ports, but was sick when we went to St Maarten. If you have an extra, or know someone going there that might get me one (they're free) and mail to me...I'd appreciate it so much. 1f641.png:-(1f642.png:-)

Hoping someone can help complete my cruise memory.

We were recently on a cruise that stopped in St Maarten on the last port day. I am Looking for the coin charm from Milano's...the one from St Maarten. I collected in the other ports, but was sick when we went to St Maarten. If you have an extra, or know someone going there that might get me one (they're free) and mail to me...I'd appreciate it so much. 1f641.png:-(1f642.png:-)

Consider contacting the store direct. Don't think they would say no.

Have not tracked down the "right" contact info....or, they are just not responding.

Did you try these? Details from their web page

Milano Jewelers

82 Middle Neck Road

Great Neck, New York 11021

Tel: (646) 801-1260

email: milanojewels@gmail.com

Also contactable by Twitter, Facebook and Google+

Wish you luck in your search.

We'll be there next week. I mentioned this to my wife and she understands - she gets charms for herself and the granddaughters everywhere we go. No promises, but if we happen by Milanos we'll pick one up.

I am going to St. Maarten in two weeks; back in April. I'll be glad to check for you. Is it just the charm or a complete bracelet they are giving away. Do I need something from the ship to verify we are a passenger? email; screen name at sc coast dot net.