5 course menu?

Suzieanna

I am watching a cruise shopping channel and the presenter has just done a piece to camera about 5 courses available in MDR?? Is there?? Am I going on the wrong ships???

The starters menu has several options, and you don't have to limit yourself to just one. Want a soup? Order it. Want a shrimp cocktail? Order it. Want a salad? Order it.

:)

The portions are small and while I know several people will comment about the portions being sized correctly, I'm starving by dinner time and I usually order a soup or salad, an appetizer (sometimes two because those shrimp cocktails are TINY), an entree and I have been known to order a couple of desserts. My Grandson is a tall slim guy and is 24 years old. He ALWAYS orders a couple of appetizers, a couple of entrees and a couple of desserts. He doesn't waste the food. He's just got a very big appetite and burns it off. I carry a lot of my desserts home with me (around my waist).

It's quite common to order multiple items for each course. I typically order a few appetizers and anywhere from 1-3 entrees depending on the menu that night and how hungry I am. Don't hesitate to order more if you are hungry or a dish was not to your liking. The wait staff is pretty quick to learn your preferences and will tailor service to suit your desires. Don't forget to say thank you and tip accordingly:)