Cozumel Beach-Opinions Please

KSGal

We are wanting a day at the beach-food, drinks (alcohol), and relaxation. I prefer beer to mixed drinks. There will be two "moms" and two recent college graduates on the trip.

Should we go to Paradise Beach, Nachi Cocom, or Mr. Sanchos?

I know we will all drink and eat, but will we spend enough to make the all inclusives worth it? Is beer included in the "all inclusive" packages? Which one would young adults enjoy most?

Thank you for your replies!!

The recent college grads will have much more fun at either Paradise Beach or Mr. Sanchos - water toys, etc. Sanchos offers AI (food/drinks) for about $50 per adult. PB is pay as you go and charges a $3 admission fee/chair rental. Water toys at either will cost about an extra $15 per person.

Only you can estimate if you'll eat and drink enough to make the AI worth while. Taxi to either will run about $17 each way. Your call!

Thank you everyone for all the information! I'm going to present Nachi-the quieter and peaceful and Sanchos-more to do for the younger crowd to them. Since it's their graduation present, it's their pick:)

And I am going to look into Playa Uvas for my husband and I's next cruise.

Thanks again!

Wondering the same for a mother/daughter cruise (early 60 and late 20s). We would like shade, a beach, somewhere to change if possible and maybe something to eat. We have gone to Paradise beach many times but the past two times we have been there it has seemed to have been very commercial and we felt like we were constantly bothered by waiters and others while we were trying to relax on the beach. We are looking for somewhere a bit quieter. We don't need the water toys or snorkeling (although I never mind some snorkeling it isn't a make or break!), or an all inclusive! Any recommendations.

Wondering the same for a mother/daughter cruise (early 60 and late 20s). We would like shade, a beach, somewhere to change if possible and maybe something to eat. We have gone to Paradise beach many times but the past two times we have been there it has seemed to have been very commercial and we felt like we were constantly bothered by waiters and others while we were trying to relax on the beach. We are looking for somewhere a bit quieter. We don't need the water toys or snorkeling (although I never mind some snorkeling it isn't a make or break!), or an all inclusive! Any recommendations.

From the research I have done, Playa Palancar seems like it might suit your wishes. But maybe some others will chime in with their opinions.

I think we have settled on Nachi as my nieces wanted an all inclusive, but one quieter than Mr. Sanchos.

When are you all traveling? We are headed out on the Freedom in May as a graduation present.:):):):):)

:)

Check out Chankanaab National Reef Park.

For added fun you can do the scuba with dolphins, great experience even if you are not certified and much more interaction than the swim with dolphins. Call on the phone and you can probably talk them in to a buy one get one. Bring your own camera for the dive as it is allowed.

Nachi Cocom is an AI beach club that meets your desires - small (limited to 130 guest per day), quiet and relaxing. Nice, soft beach, small pool and hot tub, great food, drinks and service. AI for about $55 each - and for another $30+ each you can sign up for their snorkel excursion. Good luck! :D

Have fun! We are going in May as soon as we are done with school:)

We got until June 14th and then I teacher our Extended year program from June 26 to July 26th! We just realized we have tons of shipboard so now we are booking through the cruise line for an excursion or two if possible!