SURPRISE! Last minute upsell offer.

DaveOKC

SORRY FOR THREADJACK - Sean, can't find your email, have a new computer. A PCC worked magic. Now in a NS, but, had to give up Explore 4(drink package, $270obc) which is fine. Also, my CC is being credited $400. Keep an eye on prices.

Cool! And you made a good trade for the Explore 4 since most of the time you pay for it through a higher rate anyway.

I don't understand...where is the $400 going?

P.S.....not a threadjack because the topic is upsells to Neptune.

Cool! And you made a good trade for the Explore 4 since most of the time you pay for it through a higher rate anyway.

I don't understand...where is the $400 going?

P.S.....not a threadjack because the topic is upsells to Neptune.

The $400 is going back on my credit card. My per person rate for NS is $200pp less than I paid for the SS per person. I just made final payment yesterday and I think this helped with the deal. They were willing to let me move up at the price I paid, minus no perks, but, I said, why would I do that when it is $200 pp LESS today. I tried to negotiate keeping the drink package, but, they came back and said we will refund $200pp, today's price for NS. ETA: $400 being refunded to my credit card. I am sorry for not being more clear.

I am in a SC guarantee.

Edited by FlorenceItaly

The $400 is going back on my credit card. My per person rate for NS is $200pp less than I paid for the SS per person. I just made final payment yesterday and I think this helped with the deal. They were willing to let me move up at the price I paid, minus no perks, but, I said, why would I do that when it is $200 pp LESS today. I tried to negotiate keeping the drink package, but, they came back and said we will refund $200pp, today's price for NS. ETA: $400 being refunded to my credit card. I am sorry for not being more clear.

I am in a SC guarantee.

That is amazing that you got an NS for LESS than an SS! And the the $200pp refund is great too!

How nice! Enjoy! For what it’s worth to me a Vista really seemed the same as a Verandah. So you will be very happy.

Thanks! I agree that there is a big size difference in a Neptune vs a Vista cabin. Thats why I quickly jumped on the deal for $319 pp. On the larger HAL ships going from a Signature to a Neptune is not that great a size difference, but for that price I would still do it (7 day cruise).