Discount gift cards

BK512

My daughter’s school sells Carnival “Scrip” gift cards as a fundraiser. You pay face value, but then 8% of what you paid goes back to the school. The school then splits the kickback with me, so I get half of that amount applied towards the last month’s tuition. I paid for my upcoming cruise with Scrip Carnival eCards, and am up to $100 credit on tuition. (I buy Scrip for just about everything - Disney, Amazon, grocery stores, restaurants, etc.)

It’s a great fundraiser for the school and doesn’t require anything but a little planning so that I have the cards before I need to use them. They even have Visa, AmEx, and Discover gift cards with no activation fees. (Only about 1.5% is given to the school, though.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AARP rewards for good. Allstate insurance drivewise rewards. Do a search for either programs on this page. You'll see a million threads about them.

https://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good

http://www.allstate.com/auto-insurance/auto-insurance-rewards.aspx

Thank you for the link. I signed up for AARP's Rewards for Good. We are also planning on signing up for AARP itself, and I will get more points then. It will be nice to save $90 on Cheers for our upcoming cruise!

Thank you for the link. I signed up for AARP's Rewards for Good. We are also planning on signing up for AARP itself, and I will get more points then. It will be nice to save $90 on Cheers for our upcoming cruise!
You're welcome! Yes I save 10% on everything. Feels great. Enjoy your cruises.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You're welcome! Yes I save 10% on everything. Feels great. Enjoy your cruises.

I agree, it feels good to save 10% on your cruise. When I save $300 on a $3,000 cruise, I feel like I'm winning!

The link I pasted in my post is working fine for me on 2 devices. Are you using that one?

5 devices and not one, using the link you provided, works. I've been using the website for the last several weeks earning points and everything worked fine, so I most definitely have the correct URL. Nothing works over here.

5 devices and not one, using the link you provided, works. I've been using the website for the last several weeks earning points and everything worked fine, so I most definitely have the correct URL. Nothing works over here.
That's crazy. I wish I had some advice for ya. I just got 2 cards. That would drive me nuts. Sorry that's happening.

I know you say you have the correct URL but will you please paste the URL you're using? That's the first step in troubleshooting your issue. (I have been in the IT field for 30 years almost, usually it's something simple but you gotta eliminate possibilities.)

Thanks..

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

If that doesn't work... Try going to the same URL in incognito mode on your browser. See if that helps.

The site loads, correct? If it doesn't load at all, try clearing your DNS cache. (WindowsKey + R) then type in cmd and then at the prompt type ipconfig /flushdns

You only need to do that if the site isn't loading though.