September 2020

Dreamer115

From previous threads from "those in the know of past availabilities" cruises in later 2020 to Med/Europe should be popping up around November or December of this year. I just look at plan a cruise every so often and see if you can even pick a date that time in 2020. Should be best clue when cruises become available at that time!

Pooh

New cruise dates are released approximately once a year, by itinerary. The Americas, such as Alaska, Caribbean, and West Coast are released in the spring, April-May, but there is no set release date or week. Other itineraries, such as Europe or Japan have most recently been released in the Nov.- Dec. months.

The 2019-2020 announcement for West Coast was made 6-27-2018. You are looking at fall of 2020, which will be in the 2020-2021 announcement, which will likely be May or June of 2019.

Edited by cherylandtk

New cruise dates are released approximately once a year, by itinerary. The Americas, such as Alaska, Caribbean, and West Coast are released in the spring, April-May, but there is no set release date or week. Other itineraries, such as Europe or Japan have most recently been released in the Nov.- Dec. months.

The 2019-2020 announcement for West Coast was made 6-27-2018. You are looking at fall of 2020, which will be in the 2020-2021 announcement, which will likely be May or June of 2020.

Thanks, On the Princess website it is only showing as late as May. Could that be because I am in Canada?

Nope. The release this June was through May of 2020. To see September of 2020, you will have to wait for the following year’s seasonal release. Likely in June of 2019. ( I first incorrectly put 2020 above, but was able to edit)

To compare, your best option would be to look at Sept. 2019 vs. May 2020. There will likely be slight annual price increases, but you will have the ability to track prices over the course of more months to look for trends now and then compare what actually becomes available at the next release.

Edited by cherylandtk

Nope. The release this June was through May of 2020. To see September of 2020, you will have to wait for the following year’s seasonal release. Likely in June of 2019. ( I first incorrectly put 2020 above, but was able to edit)

To compare, your best option would be to look at Sept. 2019 vs. May 2020. There will likely be slight annual price increases, but you will have the ability to track prices over the course of more months to look for trends now and then compare what actually becomes available at the next release.

Thanks, appreciate your response. I have been doing exactly that and hope it stays about the same. I was hoping to get the sale that is on now for Sept 2020. Do they have the same 3free sale on yearly. Sorry I am pretty new to Princess (Bet you couldn't tell at all)

They have run the 3/Free in the fall for the last several years, although the three items have been modified a bit each year. They probably will run it again next September, but no promises. The free grats and available room upgrades are likely to remain the same; the OBC offer is what seems to vary each year.