Anytime diningI are taking our first HAL cruise on Eurodam. I am a lomt time cruiser

CRUISER94044

On most ships you can make generally make reservations for times between 5:15 - 6:15 and 7:30 - 9 PM. Times may vary from ship to ship and this can only be done after you board. You can reserve a two top but can only make rezzies for three days at a time

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm not familiar with the term "two top." Is that simply a table for two?

My wife and I had no trouble on the Westerdam getting tables for two. I usually went to the MDR in the morning on days when we planned to have dinner there and made reservations...usually for 6 p.m.

I'm not familiar with the term "two top." Is that simply a table for two?

My wife and I had no trouble on the Westerdam getting tables for two. I usually went to the MDR in the morning on days when we planned to have dinner there and made reservations...usually for 6 p.m.

Yes, just restaurant lingo for a table for two...

Just request a table for two. Sometimes, if two tops aren’t available, they’ll seat you at a table for four, and just take away the two additional place settings.

Hi all. My sister and I are on our first HAL cruise. We like to eat early. Can you tell us if we can make reservations and are there many tables for 2

Your TA/HAL should have asked you r dining preference at the time you made your booking. Contact your travel agent or HAL and let them know that you would like an "early dining" table for two and you should be assigned the same table for two every evening. It will not be necessary to make reservations. If you use Room Service or try one of the Specialty Restaurants, you will not lose your same MDR table.

• 2 weeks later...
There are a number of tables for two....probably around 25 or 30. Some are essentially so close to tables for 4 that you are really a table for 6.

If there is high demand for tables for two, they will sometimes make a table for two into a table for 4.

I got dizzy reading this post... LoL! :o:)

Your TA/HAL should have asked you r dining preference at the time you made your booking. Contact your travel agent or HAL and let them know that you would like an "early dining" table for two and you should be assigned the same table for two every evening. It will not be necessary to make reservations. If you use Room Service or try one of the Specialty Restaurants, you will not lose your same MDR table.

In the title he said they have any time dining. He's only asking if reservations can be made for a table for 2.