To review or not to review... (Adventure OTS Sep 7-17, 2018

I’m pretty new to cruising and cruise critic. I’ve enjoyed reading reviews from other cruiser and I’m thinking about doing my own review.

But my writing style isn’t that good as for example Hucifer or Sharse, which makes me a bit nervous to start my own review.

So, my question is if anyone is interested in reading (or for the most part looking at pictures) my review.

I’ll be doing 10 nte a NE/ Canada Cruise from Cape Liberty to Quebec together with my mom. This is where it gets interesting since she is a travel planner! She loves to plan every detail for someone else, but when it comes to her own vacation she says she’s on holiday and doesn’t want to work.

So who’s up to follow a Dutch mother and Daughter on their second cruise together?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Forums

We get on when you depart, so I would be interested in a review.

Don’t worry about other’s writing styles. You have your own voice which is perfect. Even with your question, we now know a bit about your mother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m pretty new to cruising and cruise critic. I’ve enjoyed reading reviews from other cruiser and I’m thinking about doing my own review.

But my writing style isn’t that good as for example Hucifer or Sharse, which makes me a bit nervous to start my own review.

So, my question is if anyone is interested in reading (or for the most part looking at pictures) my review.

I’ll be doing 10 nte a NE/ Canada Cruise from Cape Liberty to Quebec together with my mom. This is where it gets interesting since she is a travel planner! She loves to plan every detail for someone else, but when it comes to her own vacation she says she’s on holiday and doesn’t want to work.

So who’s up to follow a Dutch mother and Daughter on their second cruise together?

Let me say I am a review junkie and I always do one in hope there are more people like me. I always say I can get something out of any review, and I always do. I am definitely interested in this itinerary and this ship. You may talk about somethings I'm not interested in, but I can skip ahead to things I am.

If you make the effort to do so, thanks in advance.

I would definitely enjoy you doing a review. Don't worry about writing style, there is no right or wrong. Each and every review is special and informative in it's own way. Plus, we all see things through a different light, so that makes it interesting. We are doing a B2B2B on the Adventure next Feb - March, so I look forward to your review. Have a great cruise!

Go for it. Don’t be worried about your style, as everyone is different.

The only advice I have is; if you are live, stay live. If you get behind a day you will have a hard time catching up.

Over the years many a well intended Live thread has never crossed the finish line. If you choose to do it when you get home you can type it all out and then post in instalments. It really is your choice. Other than that have fun with it and enjoy your holiday.

Please do it! Booked Adventure for next year, always sail on the Anthem so looking for more reviews for Adventure. A few weeks ago, 3 people were reviewing at the same time, it was great, since then, nothing! Need those reviews!

Marg

Thanks for all of your kind words. I made up my mind.....

I will do a live review!

I’m going to go all the way to make sure I stay live. Cause I know once I get home I won’t have the time to sit down and finish the review.

My review will probably will contain more pictures than words. But you know what they say: “ a pictures says more than a 1000 words” [emoji2]

Looking forward to your live review. I would keep in mind that while you want to be very honest about your experience, readers tend to appreciate more emphasis on what is enjoyable rather than what is "bad." Especially if the bad is about things that are really personal preference and not actually bad for everyone. Some reviews have an overall upbeat, happy tone and others are just miserable and that's how we feel when reading them.

• 3 weeks later...