Thermal Suite Pass on Norwegian Breakaway

Dgoddess61

We had the thermal suite passes on the getaway last January. To buy the passes on there own I believe they were $229. Im not sure what type of cabin you have but when my husband and I decided we wanted passes I called ncl and it ended up being less expensive for us to upgrade to a spa balcony room which included the passes then to purchase passes separately and we were practically down the hall from the spa so we ended up using our passes quite a lot. We both loved it. The huge hot tub/pool was amazing and I loved the steam room. When we were there the room was never busy and my husband and I both said it felt almost like we had a private pool and hot tub. Occasionally the hot stone lounges would be full but there were tons of lounge chairs for relaxing. The spa is fairly loud so if your looking for super quiet I would bring head phones. We both agreed it was worth the upgrade.

Had the thermal pass for the first time this fall on the Breakaway. We paid $199, but bought prior to boarding (I think you get a slight discount if you purchase before the cruise?).

I realize the spa access will mean different things to different people, but I would not cruise without it again! I loved it. It certainly got crowded at popular times, but I never found it hard to find a lounger or space in that massive hot tub/spa.

We usually eat dinner later than usual (occupational hazard), so my favorite was to hop down around 6. Had the whole place basically to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello fellow cruisers! Im looking for information about Norwegian Breakaway Thermal Suite Pass. Cost of this pass? Did you feel the amenities were worth the cost? Any reviews and information are greatly appreciated.

The Spa is great, my wife and I are sailing on the BA in February. I believe the price of the pass is now $299pp???

When we booked the price of a regular balcony was only $150 cheaper than a Spa Balcony Cabin. It was a no brainer going with the Spa Balcony

Edited by Laszlo

Forget how much it was - think it was $199 last November before the cruise. I loved it. The jets in the pool are really fun (the ones in the rectangle to the right as you enter the pool. They have this really powerful waterfall thing that helped with some back issues I was having. Fun to use all the different 'rooms'. Was great sometimes to get away to read in a quiet place. They had different teas in the afternoon that I enjoyed and cold water with lemon. I love an extra towel for my hair after a shower so I would take my bag with me to the SPA and take a towel or two back to my room. I also took one of the nice robes back to the room to use. It was well worth it for me.

We are booked on a 14 day TA. Any idea how much the pass will be? This is our first NCL cruise. Thanks so much in advance.

Our our upcoming 14 day on the BA they passes are $299 for the two week period

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know how much the Spa pass would be on a 21-day cruise? We're planning on the Bliss' repositioning cruise and are debating between a spa mini-suite or a larger balcony room and buying the pass. Thanks

• 3 months later...

If anyone is on the Oct 2 transatlantic 14 day on the Breakaway and has or will purchase a spa pass I would appreciate the current price. I had one on a 15 day Epic for $299 - have not signed up for this cruise yet. Thanks!

I always get the Spa Pass now. Got it once because my GF at the time convinced me. I have gotten it ever since. My last cruise was a European so didn't buy the Spa Pass before I left. 2nd day I ended up buying it because I missed it so much. I found that being a port intensive cruise the Spa was even better after a long tour to soak and relax. I also in past have gotten the Spa balcony and have found the room stewards are always the best. I think this is due that they share room stewards with Haven suites. Also the location of the SPa Balcony couldn't be better for using the spa!