New Year's Eve on Enchantment of the Seas

PCWalton1

OK, for those of you that celebrated New Year's on Enchantment, what did you think? Was it fun, did they have parties, did you dress up? We have never done a New Year's cruise so considering one and like what was being offered on Enchantment.

Thanks for your comments. :D

OK, for those of you that celebrated New Year's on Enchantment, what did you think? Was it fun, did they have parties, did you dress up? We have never done a New Year's cruise so considering one and like what was being offered on Enchantment.

Thanks for your comments. :D

Sue & I have made two NYE cruises on Enchantment in 2013 & 2014.

2013 NYE we just left CoCo Cay on way to Nassau. New Years Eve Party on the ship was incredible. Two Rock Bands in the centrum, Latin group in Boleros, Piano Soloist in the Schooner and the Ships Orchestra doing big band music in the Spotlight Lounge. They had the Viking Crown closed until 12:30am for the first party of the New Year that went from 12:30am until... There was a Midnight Buffet on the pool deck and it seemed every waitstaff member brought out trays of champagne about 11:45pm..

We had such a great time we did it again in 2014.

This time we were in Nassau on NYE, Left port about 10:30pm and anchored off the coast and watched all the different fireworks displays from Nassau (the biggest was from Atlantis) along with celebrations in every lounge of the ship and unlimited champagne from about 11:45pm onward.

2015 Ten nights on Serenade over Christmas & New Years, Again a great party on NYE...

You can not beat a cruise for NYE... Start whenever you want, go as long as you want, plenty of entertainment choices, no drive home, just a walk or stumble to your stateroom.

Dennis & Sue

We have done NYE on the Enchantment and will agree with everything SC-Floaters has said! It is a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday.

We do it every year on a different ship.

We do dress up. Cocktail dresses for women, tuxes for men, but that doesn’t mean that you have to do it. Dress is a very individual thing,

You will have a great time!

I'm major disappointed. I thought you were going on a NYE cruise THIS year. Now I have to wait 2 whole years for (hopefully) your review.

Happy holidays to both you and Marie!

Thanks, happy holidays to you too.

Sorry, this year for NYE we are getting a room at the Warwick Hotel in downtown Seattle then going to Dimitriou's Jazz Alley for the evening. If you are interested in cruising Asia I will be reporting from Ovation for 17 days in April. :D

Thanks, happy holidays to you too.

Sorry, this year for NYE we are getting a room at the Warwick Hotel in downtown Seattle then going to Dimitriou's Jazz Alley for the evening. If you are interested in cruising Asia I will be reporting from Ovation for 17 days in April. :D

Thanks. I'll look for your Ovation review in April. 17 days, nice!