Cheers Question - is San Palligrino sparkling water included

peyote2004

Hi,

I'm part of a FB group for Carnival drink packages and someone in the group asked if San Palligrino sparkling water included in the CHEERS package. No one in the group seemed to know for certain. We think that because of the text in the image below, that it is included but want to confirm .... Does anyone here know if it is included ?

31402527_613822795676785_5697458213327208448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeHIWEo_YS2of1ayNXXSb-rBBsxcCV1E7KuOHU7rkek_0F9Wl47XCa45TrRp9MZgOaP6PFlgidCAz7l8IfS0fY2Vzm7AEVSUMJeq6Ss0glW7aA&oh=aac6aaa94c79704a92e20cb55879f71d&oe=5B5AA8E4

31337813_2016699458596329_1948293716330414080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEa7_FaV2Oa9OPQh_aFCUxXQd5oek8kiozr_co4iHLgqJIUuqVSw2V822KzJq3PbMrl3FFi2fCU26anO8hqaaYXW7c4nsvb5OgRB9xviKhGCA&oh=8a11c593254899242b4c2b0bc6f9f3f9&oe=5B927112

I can confirm with 100% certainty that the glass bottles of San Pellegrino are included with cheers ONLY during dinner in the MDR at no additional charge. They are discounted during brunch and breakfast, but not included. You can get small cans of pellegrino from the coffee shop included as well (anytime).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I can confirm with 100% certainty that the glass bottles of San Pellegrino are included with cheers ONLY during dinner in the MDR at no additional charge. They are discounted during brunch and breakfast, but not included. You can get small cans of pellegrino from the coffee shop included as well (anytime).

And can they be brought off ship at ports if they're unopened?

Awesome, thank you. I just found another thread asking the question. I had done a search earlier but spelled it wrong :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• 4 weeks later...

I know we can bring CANS of beverage on board.

Can we BRING plastic bottles of Pellegrino on board? The Cheers package will not work for us (not big drinkers) but would love to have Pellegrino with us if possible.

Can we BRING plastic bottles of Pellegrino on board? The Cheers package will not work for us (not big drinkers) but would love to have Pellegrino with us if possible.

No. No bottles of anything:

Carnival’s Liquor and Beverage Policy states that guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages onboard that are packaged in bottles.

I had it on the freedom during dinner then 6 months later on the Triumph it was not included. I questioned it at guest services and I was told I should always ask because every ship is different. When I questioned that remark they had nothing to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I usually order a bottle of Pellegrino each night at dinner, and the Carnival charge is about $6 or so . On the MSC Seaside, we will get a free bottle of Pelligrino every night at dinner. We also get 12 free drink coupons per cabin, most of which will go unused as I don't drink at all and Evelyn rarely does. Since we booked, MSC has changed their perks to now include unlimited drinks on 3 of their ships:

"Set sail in the Caribbean on MSC Seaside, MSC Divina or MSC Meraviglia and receive unlimited drinks from our selection of bottled and draft beers, house wines by the glass, house brands of vodka, rum, gin, whiskey, and non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of your cruise. It’s the ultimate in convenience and value!

Book any stateroom category with the Bella, Fantastica, or Wellness Experiences and you will receive the Drinks On Us package (over $250 value per person) included with your cruise. (The Aurea Experience and MSC Yacht Club already include all-inclusive beverage packages. Click here to learn more about our unique Experiences.)"

You can't bring plastic onboard any longer. Just cans

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They have the small cans also at the coffee shop and most bars on the ship. Grey Goose and sparkling water is my Cheers go-to drink. I love that they will just pour a shot in a glass on ice and give me the can.:)