Chocolate Indulgence ?

monakayk

The CB and the WFM buffet is a whole other animal compared to the rest of the fleet as far as food offerings.

We saw nothing close to that last month.

We have seen it on the Royal/Regal. :D

Is this a compliment or a criticism of CB? I honestly can’t tell which. Not trying to start a fight, just really want to know as we are soon on her.

Is this a compliment or a criticism of CB? I honestly can’t tell which. Not trying to start a fight, just really want to know as we are soon on her.

The OP asked about chocolate offerings.

I was responding to her.

Don't want to hijack the thread off in another direction on food.....

WFM is a work in progress. There were many corporate F&B people onboard for our cruise.

Many executive Chefs etc. They were in Skywalkers prior to and left during the PSE lounge brainstorming on their laptops.

We were not impressed with the WFM/Planks/or Steamers.

There are alot of threads/comments/blogs on the CB buffet.

On my May Caribbean Princess cruise, I remember one morning they offered a bunch of chocolate speciality items like chocolate oatmeal, more chocolate pastry items, chocolate bread pudding etc. I'm not sure if they continued this theme at lunch.

On my May Caribbean Princess cruise, I remember one morning they offered a bunch of chocolate speciality items like chocolate oatmeal, more chocolate pastry items, chocolate bread pudding etc. I'm not sure if they continued this theme at lunch.

Tak8;57070746

This is what I heard about it being more breakfast items made with a lot of chocolate. But they did have a chocolate fountain with fruit. I was just wondering if anyone had experience it recently....guess you did in May.

Do you, by chance, recall if it was held on a sea day morning?

Tak8;57070746

This is what I heard about it being more breakfast items made with a lot of chocolate. But they did have a chocolate fountain with fruit. I was just wondering if anyone had experience it recently....guess you did in May.

Things have changed drastically on the CB since May. She is a testing ground for food and entertainment and everything in between.

As I stated we did not see anything like that last month.

Tak8;57070746

On a 7 day Eastern Caribbean on the CB, in July, on one of the sea days later in the trip there was a chocolate section on the breakfast buffet. It was advertised in one of the documents left in the stateroom the night before. It had chocolate covered bananas, chocolate rice pudding, and some other things, maybe about 6 items total.