Question about Drink Package/Soda

Hi all,

I am curious we bought the drink package for alcohol. I know it includes soda and last time we sailed Oasis they did not have the freestyle machines. Do we get certain cups for those, are they in our room upon arrival, or do we ask for them?

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi all,

I am curious we bought the drink package for alcohol. I know it includes soda and last time we sailed Oasis they did not have the freestyle machines. Do we get certain cups for those, are they in our room upon arrival, or do we ask for them?

Thanks,

Kathy

Cups will be in your stateroom.

My recollection is that Oasis had Freestyle machines from the beginning.

Yeah I just went and looked at our patters from that cruise (yes i save them, drives hubby crazy) and they didn't have the freestyle machines yet. Made me feel better because I didn't remember them at all.

I will not miss them a few times this trip. I love the machines so many choices :)

Kathy

I wonder if there's any enforcement for just passing these cups along to a friend you may be sailing with. I have zero interest in soda and my buddy is addicted to it. I honestly wouldn't feel too bad about it seeing as how the soda syrup for the freestyle machines itself cost nickels to provide.

I wonder if there's any enforcement for just passing these cups along to a friend you may be sailing with. I have zero interest in soda and my buddy is addicted to it. I honestly wouldn't feel too bad about it seeing as how the soda syrup for the freestyle machines itself cost nickels to provide.

Zero enforcement in my experience.

I am a totally addicted adult Diet Coke drinker. My husband is not. If I order the soda drink package, will he also have to buy it? We are not big alcohol drinkers and are not interested in that.

Only the alcohol package requires purchase by both guests in the stateroom.