Let's Escape aboard the Escape, LIVE October 14th!

BugsyCruiser

Cagney's(highly recommended) and Moderno(too slow paced for me)

6d5d9ffc85743ded1ece86c2f7eb04d8.jpgb6337583e33701c36bcd424ea37ba4b9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We've eaten at Moderno twice and it is my favorite restaurant as there is so much choice both on the salad bar and with the meats. On Escape it was a slower paced meal. When we ate at Moderno on Getaway the food was coming out so fast there was no way anyone could keep up with the service speed. The grilled pineapple is delicious. Thank goodness for those little cards to flip over indicating the No, Thank You and the Yes, Please. Both times we ate outside on the Waterfront.

Wine Cellars. Beautiful place but as many of you know, I don't like wine so I've never paid the place a visitcc94c1975cc27cdcda5da94c711b96bb.jpg

That would work for me, depending on the selections available.

Looks a nice ships and a great trip! All good things come to an ended...good thing you have more booked, no PCD!:):)

BILL

So all the dining options look SOOO appealing. Looking at booking our next on NCL.

NOT trying to start a war with this question...just asking...what is the evening dress code? Not having to pack dresses, heels, and suits is appealing...

It's freestyle cruising. Pretty much wear what you want, when you want. The main dining room and Le Bistro do not allow shorts. There is a "Dress Up or Not Night" when you'll see more people dressed up but again, freestyle cruising.

It's freestyle cruising. Pretty much wear what you want, when you want. The main dining room and Le Bistro do not allow shorts. There is a "Dress Up or Not Night" when you'll see more people dressed up but again, freestyle cruising.

Actually, this depends on the ship. I believe on the Escape the only restaurants that require long pants on men (and this can be jeans) are Bayamo and Le Bistro. I'm pretty sure you can wear shorts in the aft dining room (Manhattan) on the Escape.

The casual dining rooms (Taste and Savor on the Escape) allow shorts.

Actually, this depends on the ship. I believe on the Escape the only restaurants that require long pants on men (and this can be jeans) are Bayamo and Le Bistro. I'm pretty sure you can wear shorts in the aft dining room (Manhattan) on the Escape.

The casual dining rooms (Taste and Savor on the Escape) allow shorts.

That's correct. I wish Escape had Ocean Blue. Not for the dress up requirement but for the food and service. Always top notch on the Getaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So all the dining options look SOOO appealing. Looking at booking our next on NCL..

Most people wear sun dresses or casual skirts or capris and a blouse with sandals at supper. Maxi dresses that sort of thing. Guys. Jeans and a button down shirt.

Though some are very casual .and some wear coctail attire.

NOT trying to start a war with this question...just asking...what is the evening dress code? Not having to pack dresses, heels, and suits is appealing...

This is one of the many reasons I love NCL

So all the dining options look SOOO appealing. Looking at booking our next on NCL.

I have wore a nice polo and dress khakis for dinner. It is nice not having to bring a suit for a change

Pool deck: Main pool, family pool, kids play area, and waterslidesbd59e7bb772d9fb362e6a2934d6a2c0b.jpgc1e6bc6ddc819f8b095b31cd2f937533.jpgbfdfa5d4d0af7f592c95ce9c393b3f08.jpg256dae3135cf02f71b98ce53740a6dbb.jpgde390eb1addfff640872aece50479f45.jpg

I noticed in one of your earlier pictures that the main pool was adults only until 5, maybe 5:30. Did you ever see children in the main pool in the evening? My 10 year old daughter is fine with the kids pool, but I'd much rather be in the main pool if we were allowed.