Millennium roof safe dimensions

charliem

We have booked a cruise on the Millennium later this year and would like to know the inside dimensions of the room safes on that ship. We don't want to get there and find our valuables won't fit.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Charlie

DW shopping receipts fitted nicely in the safe, but then there was no room for my CC, although that didn't matter - after DW shopping expeditions it was worthless.

Charlie have you been buying your DW some of those really BIG diamonds that have been auctioned recently?

Unless you are bringing a large tiara or want to put your computer in the safe, the safe is big enough to hold multiple wallets, all kinds of paper, normal boxes for necklaces/bracelets, etc. It's the same size as you find in most hotel rooms these days.

Note: If you are planning on bringing expensive jewelry on a cruise...any cruise....just leave it at home....but if you must, be sure it's insured...and that applies to all cruise lines.

My DW never brings her engagement ring and mostly wears inexpensive or costume jewelry (I hear your pain....the sighs and groans...how could she do that). Her more valuable baubles remain in a bank vault or at home.

(note: I do like your thread title! Those must be the safes you share with the cabin directly above you :).