New Webcam ~ Port Bermuda

emmy

A few short minutes ago the team of Lou and David of PTZtv went LIVE with their newest webcam located in Bermuda.

Great to be able to watch Explorer of the Seas arrive and depart.

www.portbermudawebcam.com

Here is the first print screen capture taken. It is the MSC Poesia in port there.

906431_10151396786846693_49744162_o.jpg

Hi,:)

Thank you so much!!!! Great audio. You can even hear the tree frogs, music and people talking sooo cool.:D

I can't wait for tomorrow when it's light out. This is awesome!!!for sharing.

Thanks again

Liz:)

You are both welcome! Me too can't wait to see some daytime views of the ships and the area. A virtual tour of Bermuda for me as I have never been.

Congrats to the PTZtv team on another outstanding webcam location

Can someone please snap a picture of Explorer on Saturday, April 20 and post it? We will be arriving at 8:00AM. Thanks!!!!!:D

If I am up I will indeed or there might be one posted on the webcam FB page that I will be able to share here. Have a great cruise.:)

A few short minutes ago the team of Lou and David of PTZtv went LIVE with their newest webcam located in Bermuda.

Great to be able to watch Explorer of the Seas arrive and depart.

http://www.portbermudawebcam.com

Here is the first print screen capture taken. It is the MSC Poesia in port there.

906431_10151396786846693_49744162_o.jpg

Great Find !!! Thank You !!!!

The Tree Frogs are vocal this morning :) They just panned over on the construction site preparing for the Breakaway.

Morning ~Having never had the pleasure to visit Bermuda the sights and sounds are all new. Thanks for pointing out the Breakaway info

Morning ~Having never had the pleasure to visit Bermuda the sights and sounds are all new. Thanks for pointing out the Breakaway info

Emmy on Tuesday evenings you will see alot of activity with a party with Vendors at the Dock yard. Many years ago we had a webcam located in St. George but this went off the air due to a lack of Cruise Ships. Please place this Link on the NCL Boards, as they will have the Dawn & Breakaway visiting this summer.

Emmy on Tuesday evenings you will see alot of activity with a party with Vendors at the Dock yard. Many years ago we had a webcam located in St. George but this went off the air due to a lack of Cruise Ships. Please place this Link on the NCL Boards, as they will have the Dawn & Breakaway visiting this summer.

Will do re the link :)~ I thought I read that new Quantum of the Seas should call in Bermuda but in 2015 starting about May. Did I read that correctly? I did not see Bermuda as a port on the itineraries posted on the website so far.

Will do re the link :)~ I thought I read that new Quantum of the Seas should call in Bermuda but in 2015 starting about May. Did I read that correctly? I did not see Bermuda as a port on the itineraries posted on the website so far.

The QOS will be taking over the EXOS schedule for the Bermuda/Carribean cruise season starting in May 2015 through September 2015. Its not formally listed but it will happen.

For this year it's the 2013 Official Scheule for Bermuda.

http://www.bermuda-online.org/2013CruiseShipSchedule.pdf