Recipes, please!

I am looking for two recipes from our recent cruise. The "chicken noodle salad" (which was actually a Thai salad with rice noodles, chopped chicken, and sliced bell peppers) and the tiramisu in a "cup". Both were served in the Windjammer. Thanks!

Did you try asking on board?

I have asked for recipes, mainly of desserts, in hotel lounges, and the chef is VERY grateful that someone likes their creation enough to ask.

And I get the recipe, but normally in their language. :D

If the same is served during my next Royal cruise, I will certainly be requesting the recipe. But as we say in my neck of the woods, "Askin', ain't gettin'. But if you don't ask, you definitely don't get."

My daughter asked for the tortilla soup recipe years ago at dinner. The same night our waiter returned with it. Only problem was that it served 60 or something merging like that. You had to work it down to a smaller batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love the recipe for the MDR's baked/roasted sweet potato we had last September on Grandeur. It included what tasted like cumin and other tastes I could not identify.

I was surprised Ioved it as while I love almost every vegetable, there are some flavors I don't like such as basil, curry spices, thyme, etc., preferring chilies, cilantro, and other flavors common in Mexican, Bolivian, Cuban, Peruvian, and Ecuadorean cuisines.

Any help with this tasty and healthful side dish is appreciated.

Requests for recipes are handled differently on different ships. Sometimes your best bet is to have the consignier request it for you, sometimes ask directly in the dining room of a head waiter. I’ve asked for, and received many recipes over the years. Most come in an easily manageable size, ie: “serves 8”. The Corn and Pablano Pepper Soup, however, serves 108!:eek:

Kay

Does anybody know recipe for hot corn side dish that is served in Chops? It's the BEST corn side;) that I ever had. I never thought to ask :(for recipe:(:(:(. Looking for recipe all over the places but could not find.;);)

Thank you in advance for help!!!

Irina

Does anybody know recipe for hot corn side dish that is served in Chops? It's the BEST corn side;) that I ever had. I never thought to ask:( for recipe:(. Looking for recipe all over the places but could not find.

Thank you in advance for help!!!

Irina