Where to purchase wine in Ft. Lauderdale

wrg11

I'd like to know where we can purchase wine near port? We're flying in on the morning of 4/20 and would like to pick up a couple of bottles if we can. Thanks.

Total Wine behind the Embassy Suites on 17th St 3 blocks from the pier.

Also a Publix next door with a small selection of wine.

Total Wine is the place - you can even go online and make your order so it's ready for pickup when you walk through the door.

It's the kind of place that you could spend a lot of time browsing. I've heard it described as the 'Home Depot of Wine'. :p

Total Wine behind the Embassy Suites on 17th St 3 blocks from the pier.

Also a Publix next door with a small selection of wine.

We stopped at both. Publix has a nice selection of wines for a grocery store, much better than your typical store. Total Wine is next door and has a huge selection. Total Wine's price was a few cents cheaper on several wines we price compared.

Total Wines, a few blocks from the port, is absolutely awesome. Think of a grocery store sized building with nothing but wine in displays 8 feet high. They will take an order over the phone or internet and having it ready for you to pick up on the way to the port.

I'd like to know where we can purchase wine near port? We're flying in on the morning of 4/20 and would like to pick up a couple of bottles if we can. Thanks.

Another option is Winn-Dixie grocery stores. They don’t offer the vast selection Total Wine does but will do in a pinch.

Archived