Booking App on Celebrity Reflection

esjas12

Hi

Does Celebrity have an on-board booking app similar to Royal iQ, on Royal Caribbean ships?

Thank you

Jim

Celebrity has a new app that only works for Equinox and Constellation . Hopefully it will prove to be popular and they will bring it to the rest of the fleet.

The app, however, is not the same as Royal IQ, which, by the way, is only available on Harmony and all Quantum class ships. Its current version does not allow calls to other members or texts. But, it is free and has the daily goings on, menus, etc.

They currently make the current sailing of each ship and the next two available on the app. you can download it and use it anyplace you have internet access, not just the ship.

I hope I was not too confusing.

Steve

so what is the name of the app? Its a shame it does not work the the Royal IQ app, that sure was handy for finding my husband :)

Bev

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

In the Google Play Store it is listed as "Celebrity Cruises".

Hi Steve... looks good. Are you doing this as a 'hobbie' or as a RCI/Celebrity resident expert? Either way; 10 outa 10

to pa-anni. The RCI version of the app worked perfectly using the free on-board wi-fi but it only gave access to the ship's intranet. I assume this will be the same.

Jim

We are booked on EDGE & might return to Equinox...one of our fav X ships

What happens to folks who lock up their phones for the duration of the cruise and don't want to be carting them around the ship.? Can we use Computers in the computer rm or kiosks someplace.?

Hi Steve... looks good. Are you doing this as a 'hobbie' or as a RCI/Celebrity resident expert? Either way; 10 outa 10

to pa-anni. The RCI version of the app worked perfectly using the free on-board wi-fi but it only gave access to the ship's intranet. I assume this will be the same.

Jim

I'm actually a certified expert on both RCI and =X=.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We are booked on EDGE & might return to Equinox...one of our fav X ships

What happens to folks who lock up their phones for the duration of the cruise and don't want to be carting them around the ship.? Can we use Computers in the computer rm or kiosks someplace.?

you still get the paper daily in your storeroom every day.. this just supplements it.

Steve

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app