Upcoming Princess promotion

cruisewiththekids

I read the next sale will be free gratuities and up to $300 select EZ Air flights. Does anyone have more info regarding how the flight credit works? Does it apply to a 3rd or 4th person in stateroom? Are there many flights not included? Seems like it could be a good deal unless there are many restrictions.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

‡FREE gratuities are based on the pre-payment, by Princess Cruises, on behalf of the guest for the suggested gratuities in the U.S. dollar amounts of $13.50 per guest, per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms, $14.50 per guest, per day for Mini-suite and Club Class staterooms and $15.50 per guest, per day for Suites. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Gratuities are not transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit.

††Up to $300 off air applies to all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom and is based on voyage length. Air discount applies to a discount off flights booked through Princess EZair. Air must be available in Princess EZair to book in order for the offer to apply. Additional airline baggage, change and cancellation fees may apply. Please visit princess.com/ezair for information and to book your flights.

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers and onboard credits. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer toprincess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Low deposit of $100 per guestunder the Come Back New Sale is refundable.

‡FREE gratuities are based on the pre-payment, by Princess Cruises, on behalf of the guest for the suggested gratuities in the U.S. dollar amounts of $13.50 per guest, per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms, $14.50 per guest, per day for Mini-suite and Club Class staterooms and $15.50 per guest, per day for Suites. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Gratuities are not transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit.

††Up to $300 off air applies to all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom and is based on voyage length. Air discount applies to a discount off flights booked through Princess EZair. Air must be available in Princess EZair to book in order for the offer to apply. Additional airline baggage, change and cancellation fees may apply. Please visit princess.com/ezair for information and to book your flights.

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers and onboard credits. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer toprincess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Low deposit of $100 per guestunder the Come Back New Sale is refundable.

Can you please tell me the date this promotion begins?

Come Back New Sale (February 22- May 2, 2018)

Whether your clients prefer taking it easy on a pristine beach or walking through an ancient temple, there's something for everyone here. Our Come Back New Sale features sailings from Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 that take your clients to destinations near and far.

• FREE gratuities
  • Up to $300 off air††
  • Low deposit of $100 per guest, refundable

Come Back New Sale (February 22- May 2, 2018)

Whether your clients prefer taking it easy on a pristine beach or walking through an ancient temple, there's something for everyone here. Our Come Back New Sale features sailings from Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 that take your clients to destinations near and far.

• FREE gratuities
  • Up to $300 off air††
  • Low deposit of $100 per guest, refundable

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to determine if I should book now or wait.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to determine if I should book now or wait.

As long as your deposit is refundable and who you are booking with doesn't charge a change fee, book it now and then see if it is better when the new sale starts.

If you look further down on this forum, someone had a link to the pdf made available to travel agents. It's limited cruises and for most the $300 is per cabin, not per passenger.

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked one way Flexible EZ Air to Fort Lauderdale for (I kid you not) $15 per person using that promotion. I won’t say where we’re flying from, but $15 is unheard of. It says it’s $125 less than the pre-promotion fare.

We may have to take that cruise just because of the airfare, though the cruise fare also dropped from what we originally booked and now includes tips.

OK. So I'm just not seeing it. I have a booking with this promotion but when I search for air using Princess EZair, I see no indication of any discount. I've gone all the way to just before confirming the air booking in the last step and there it states nowhere along the process that there is a discount or credit applied. Where are you guys seeing this information?

[we have an oct cruise booked with ez fares. I just checked and the dis counted :)fares are ridiculously cheaper.

Tomorrow I am calling my agent to rebook so I get the free gratuities with reduced fares on airlines

quote=cruisewiththekids;55278589]I read the next sale will be free gratuities and up to $300 select EZ Air flights. Does anyone have more info regarding how the flight credit works? Does it apply to a 3rd or 4th person in stateroom? Are there many flights not included? Seems like it could be a good deal unless there are many restrictions.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

First, the Come Back New promotion is not for all cruises and all dates. We have cruises booked that still fall under that darn Summer Sale with its non-refundable deposits.

For an existing reservation that is part of the promotion, Princess (or your TA, if you used one) has to re-fare your booking for the Come Back New promotion. After that was done for several cruises we have booked, I went into the Cruise Personalizers for those cruises where EZ Air is available (some cruises were too far in the future) and looked at the EZ Air options. I would not usually book air through Princess for round trip cruises out of Fort Lauderdale, but, in view of the promotion, I thought I’d at least see what they would be. I was pretty amazed. Since our plans are still up in the air. I simply added Flexible EZ Air to them, with no financial commitment.