Liberty Dining Room Temperature

We sail on Liberty of the Seas in 3 weeks. What should we expect for the temperature in the main dining room? None of my family gets cold easily, but wondering if the kids may need a sweater for dinner, or is it on the warmer side? I will have my sweaters with me, but my kids don't have ones that would look right on the formal nights.

Regardless of what ship or the itinerary...it's better to have a sweater (etc) and not need one than to need one and not have one. The temperature anywhere (location) on the ship can vary greatly even night to night.

I am mainly concerned for the formal nights. The dresses chosen are all short sleeves. If it is 70+ they will be fine for dinner. Outside of those two meals, they will have their everyday nice clothes, and own light sweaters. I am just wondering if I need to find sweaters to go with the dresses? My daughters' are already frustrated that they are expected to dress nice for dinner. Fortunately, I do the packing, and they won't have many choices.

I am mainly concerned for the formal nights. The dresses chosen are all short sleeves. If it is 70+ they will be fine for dinner. Outside of those two meals, they will have their everyday nice clothes, and own light sweaters. I am just wondering if I need to find sweaters to go with the dresses? My daughters' are already frustrated that they are expected to dress nice for dinner. Fortunately, I do the packing, and they won't have many choices.

My wife brings a light, black sweater than goes with any dress she wears on the cruise.

I poorly worded this in the beginning. They will have light jackets available on the ship. My concern was the formal night issue with kids that down have appropriate sweaters to go with their dresses. Of course they will have jackets and pants for the ice rink, and any extras if needed. Everything that would work from the stores here, have had an outrageous price tag for 0-2 uses. Anything purchased this year, will likely not fit by next year. It just doesn't get very cold here, and when it does it is gone in about a week.

We have found the Main Dining Room temperature to be comfortable on all of our cruises. My wife and I always enjoy observing families on formal nights since most are dressed up so nicely. I don't recall seeing any children wearing sweaters on these occasions.

A cruise is a wonderful way to travel. Happy sailing!

*❅.•*˚✻1f384.png.• * ˚26c4.png.❅.*❅.•*˚✻1f384.png.• * ˚26c4.png.❅.

Just off Liberty on Sunday, temp was perfect, 72-75 F range. No sweater needed. My 4 yo didn't need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the same sailing and agree. The only time we were cold was at the ice rink which is expected.

Thank you guys for the tips. I think we will wing it with the dining. If it is chilly on day 1, we can probably get a pashmina onboard. It isn't like they won't try to bankrupt us with souvenirs before we get home anyway. Hopefully the dining room temp will be fine. That means we are all set for clothes. Things are slowly coming together, and I may get to relax before we leave.