Margaritaville

hunter68

Staying in the Haven on the Escape in August and I was wondering if they still offer Margaritaville as an option for lunch on the first day.

Was not sure if there were any changes with the Bermuda route

Yes. The concierge will invite you to a complimentary lunch on embarkation day only. People who want a burger and chips go there. (Remembering that they serve burger sliders and fries in the Haven lounge while you wait for restaurants to open). People who want “real food” go to the Haven Restaurant.

See our live post for Escape menus and photos from last month. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2624246

Staying in the Haven on the Escape in August and I was wondering if they still offer Margaritaville as an option for lunch on the first day.

Was not sure if there were any changes with the Bermuda route

No changes for the Bermuda run. We sailed earlier this month and went for quesadillas. No charge. Food Republic is still half off on the first night also.

Thanks all, for this information. We will be in the Haven Escape for 2 weeks out of NYC in November. Since we will be eating so often in the Haven, Margaritaville appeals to me for embarkation day lunch. Is it inside or outside, because leaving from New York in November will be quite chilly. Also, thank you for the Food Republic info on the first evening.

Bon appetite and happy cruising!

Susan

Margaritaville is awesome. The food and the atmosphere is so open and fun. The food is really good. Best Fish and Chips on board not to mention the Nachos :hearteyes:. We were in the Haven as well in April and we ate there Embarkation Day for free and went back again. Don’t skip it;)

Thanks all' date=' for this information. We will be in the Haven Escape for 2 weeks out of NYC in November. Since we will be eating so often in the Haven, Margaritaville appeals to me for embarkation day lunch. Is it inside or outside, because leaving from New York in November will be quite chilly. Also, thank you for the Food Republic info on the first evening.

Bon appetite and happy cruising!

Susan[/quote']

As I recall the seating is semi-outside. Open air - but totally covered. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As I recall the seating is semi-outside. Open air - but totally covered. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's almost a stretch to call it an outside venue. It's a pretty cool spot.