Eclipse balcony

macaroni

Both balconies can be sunny depending on the time of day and the direction the ship is sailing. There is no overhang on these balconies, only the floor of the balcony above. 7282 should have the bed near the balcony and 7284 has the bed near the bath if that makes a difference in your selection. Both cabins are very convenient to the main elevators and quiet even though they are near the centrum.

The amount of sun depends on your itinerary and the time of year.

1 of the cabins is marked....sofa bed and extra bed from the wall....will they take that one away from us if a family needs a cabin??? I wanted to be closest to the middle but those few cabins are already taken for Feb. 2016....should I go to deck 8 for more money? Will it really make a difference??

1 of the cabins is marked....sofa bed and extra bed from the wall....will they take that one away from us if a family needs a cabin??? I wanted to be closest to the middle but those few cabins are already taken for Feb. 2016....should I go to deck 8 for more money? Will it really make a difference??

If you book a cabin with a sofa bed and extra bunk it is yours once you make your deposit. Those cabins have the bed by the bathroom. The location forward and aft is more important than deck 7, 8, or 9. It all depends on what you want. Keep an eye on prices and cabin availability after you book. You can get a price adjustment as long as it is before final payment or you can change your cabin if a better location becomes available. Hump 1A balcony cabins are very popular because of the larger balconies and book up fast. We like both 1A and 1B cabins on the hump

because of the location. Cabins on deck 6 on the hump are not obstructed view.

All of the standard cabins are the same size including concierge and aqua class. Only the amenities are different.

It is possible, though very unlikely you can get reassigned. There are a few threads here if you search where people have had this happen. While I can not specifically recalled moving a cabin to make available for a group of 4, I have seen where an adjacent cabin has relocated as there is a policy where minor children must be adjacent to the parent/guardian, and sometimes with last minute bookings the cabin selection wont allow with out displacing a prior booking.

The last thing the line wants to do is reassign a cabin arbitrarily, often there is hell to pay for it unless they are able to relocate to a superior category than booked.

A cabin number is never guaranteed, only cabin tyope, but they have no reason to move a canon once assigned unless special circumstances exist (maintenance issue, handicap accessibility, families etc.)