How often does NCL offer OBC?

Pebbs48

I know the Choose "Free" Offers is pretty much on-going with NCL but what about the OBC deal that ends today? How soon before NCL offers OBC again? Tomorrow? Next week???

I am not quite ready to pull the trigger yet!

I know the Choose "Free" Offers is pretty much on-going with NCL but what about the OBC deal that ends today? How soon before NCL offers OBC again? Tomorrow? Next week???

I am not quite ready to pull the trigger yet!

The OBC seems to come and go but the Choose Free seems stuck . NCL needs some new promo ideas .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The OBC seems to come and go but the Choose Free seems stuck . NCL needs some new promo ideas .

I agree the OBC is something none of us ever know when it will be offered again. But as for new promos, what would you suggest? they already offer about any most of us would want.

When I made my initial booking (a year in advance) on my cruise, there was a $300 OBC along with all the "Free-at-Sea" perks. About 2 months later (yes, I regularly check to see if there are any $ drops.), my same accommodations (Haven) were now $1200 LESS and had a $700 OBC and all perks. Talked to my PCC and she re-booked me. That's probably the best deal I've done with NCL...so far....;p

When I made my initial booking (a year in advance) on my cruise, there was a $300 OBC along with all the "Free-at-Sea" perks. About 2 months later (yes, I regularly check to see if there are any $ drops.), my same accommodations (Haven) were now $1200 LESS and had a $700 OBC and all perks. Talked to my PCC and she re-booked me. That's probably the best deal I've done with NCL...so far....;p

Good to know! I’m going to keep an eye out! Did you get to keep your room selection?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm watching for something better than OBC. Late last August they offered a selection of cruises with 'Free Port Charges/Fees'. The August before that (2016) also late in the month they offered Prepaid Service Charges.

The current OBC was extended to 8/22. Hoping they come up with another late August special promo(yn)

I agree the OBC is something none of us ever know when it will be offered again. But as for new promos, what would you suggest? they already offer about any most of us would want.

How about “book OV get Balcony “, “paid tips”, “% off 2nd guest” , anything to reward guests to “book now”. The never ending 5 for Free Sale doesn’t say “book now” to me.