Check your pricing

We have had one price drop earlier which we took advantage of but it has gone back up again. We keep watching and maybe it will come down prior to sailing and because we are past final payment maybe pick up some OBC.

It's one of the reasons we love sailing HAL!

Since February, the cruise fare for 1st and 2nd passengers on our 2013 Holiday Cruise has gone down from $3,199 to $2,589. Saturday, we saw that the cruise fare for our 3rd and 4th passengers - our two daughters - just went to ZERO (plus taxes), saving us an additional $1,800 (although it does not yet show up on the list, I suspect this is now one of the "Select Sailings" as it remains at $899 if I don't put in my Mariner number).

Thanks HAL!

I called my TA about the $200.00 drop on my cruise (on Prisendam) and she called HAL and was told that the $200 drop in price that I caught today was a Flash Promotion and that the only way I could receive it was to cancel and rebook. I would take a 50% penalty so this doesn't work for me.

Hello my Ladies and Gents,

Check your pricing.

Just got a $200 price drop on our B2B.

Happy Hunting!

The only time I've ever had it go down was on the Amsterdam 14 day Alaska.

BTW, where did you find your passport? I checked to make sure ours were in their usual spot...I think we leave in 6 weeks!

The only time I've ever had it go down was on the Amsterdam 14 day Alaska.

BTW, where did you find your passport? I checked to make sure ours were in their usual spot...I think we leave in 6 weeks!

I did!!! My mom had "stolen" it without knowing, (on her way out from our family trip) and it was in her safe. She swore up and down she did not have it, and there it was Dad said! LOL.

Still does not explain where our passport cards are! Ugh.

Our stateroom fare just dropped $420 PP and the port charge/ taxes dropped as well. TA called and rebooked. Our fare has dropped almost $1000 since we booked in February.

Now we have more money for shore excursions and extra "fees" for Argentina and Chile!:D

Karen

Our stateroom fare just dropped $420 PP and the port charge/ taxes dropped as well. TA called and rebooked. Our fare has dropped almost $1000 since we booked in February.

Now we have more money for shore excursions and extra "fees" for Argentina and Chile!:D

Karen

Fantastic!!!

I was just able to pick up $150 OBC for our Australia/NZ Feb 2 trip which we had previoulsy booked. The price for the VF had already gone down once previously.

Thanks to this thread, I checked the prices and noticed an offer of OBC for "booking now", called my ta and got it confirmed today

I was just able to pick up $150 OBC for our Australia/NZ Feb 2 trip which we had previoulsy booked. The price for the VF had already gone down once previously.

Thanks to this thread, I checked the prices and noticed an offer of OBC for "booking now", called my ta and got it confirmed today

Wow! So very happy for you. :)

Archived