Do P&O have sales on their excursions, spa treatments etc?

Dinglebert

Have only sailed RCI previously and their prices for onboard items such as excursions, spa, drinks packages change all the time with snap sales for 48 hours.

Do P&O do the same or are their prices fixed? I know they don't do drinks packages at the moment but equally I don't see any extras available to purchase at the moment. Everything is greyed out.

I have never known excursions being discounted during a cruise. It is slightly cheaper to book on line before you go plus any loyalty discount will also be applied.

As for spa treatments etc they do hae special offers at different times - you get fliers to your cabin or it may be advertised in the daily paper - the Horizon which is also delivered to your cabin each evening to inform you of the next day's activities. Often deals are for port days when presumably they have fewer bookings. It will be a supply and demand thing I expect - they're unlikely to give any discounts if they are pretty well booked up.

Not certain about the drinks packages but whilst they actively promote sales of such packages, especially as you board, I doubt they are any differently priced than the advertised package. If that were the case, no one would pre-purchase as the word got out.

I have never know excursions to be reduced on board if anything they are slightly more expensive. The popular ones are often waitlisted by the time you get on board, if it's one you really want to go on better book before you go. You'll still get any loyalty reduction that you are entitled to

My question seems to have been misunderstood. It was not to ask if they reduced the prices onboard but to ask if they reduced the prices at points prior to sailing. eg Black Friday deals.

Simple answer then. No.

Edited by kruzseeka

We were in the Greek islands in June and they had a deal on trips .. If you booked three you got them at a reduced rate. The spa had offers on port days and if you went to the speciality restaurants early in the evening you got a free bottle of wine ;-)