Liberty TV TBS & Baseball

jewliana

I need your help!! I went and did it again! My poor husband is a huge baseball fan and I scheduled a cruise on The Liberty during the playoffs! I see that they will be played on TBS. Is that one of the channels in the TV lineup or would streaming be my best bet to set my husband up?

Thanks in advance! You guys are ALWAYS so helpful!!

I don't know about the Liberty TV channel line up, but TBS was included in the channel line up on the Glory last week. They will probably show the baseball playoffs in the SkyBox sports bar as I did see games being shown there last week as well.

I don't know about the Liberty TV channel line up, but TBS was included in the channel line up on the Glory last week. They will probably show the baseball playoffs in the SkyBox sports bar as I did see games being shown there last week as well.

Thank you So much!! That makes me feel better, would hate to see him miss out on something he loves so much.

We cruised during the world series before and they had it on pretty much every bar that had a TV each night.

Of course the world series is on Fox. That said I'm pretty sure TBS has been on all of my cruises.

Now if you need to see one of the games on FS1 or MLBN...I don't think you'll get those.

Just got off Liberty yesterday and in your cabin you will have VERY few TV channels. No TBS, only CNN in spanish, and then a few local Miami channels. (We were in a Junior Suite on deck 7.) But the sports bar is quite large with many TVs and will very likely have every game playing there!