One month down

Eleven months to go..Don't frown

Even if didn't do good in January

Now there's February

We have all these months to go..fast or slow

So in 2015 we will have a glow

Because we will be down in pounds my "dears"

Will 2014 be good for us.. YES..It will be a good "year"

192, up 2 from last week. Was my birthday weekend so didn't eat to well, but got lots of walking in with the beautiful weather. Hanging in there though, for me 190 isn't a bad weight, just wish 180 could be my "everyday" weight...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I, too, just found this board. I'm getting a late start since I just started today. Beginning weight is 182 and I'm 5'4!! I am using the "Lose It" app on my kindle and have used it before & it works for me.:rolleyes:

Would like to be at 137 by our cruise in November. We shall see!

Welcome AnyTime and angel..Glad you

joined us.

Diana and Jan..Great you had a loss. Keep

up the good work.

Shootr and Sofia..You'll lose next week.

Less food or more exercise?

Happy belated Birthday Wishes shootr.

I stayed the same. Have to try harder.

Stress eating is hard to beat. Will try.

Things here not any better.

Well hope you and others who come in have

a good weekend and week. More loss's next week!

I think I'm down approx 2 lbs. Braved the snow and went to my WW meeting last night to find nobody there. :( should have known it would be cancelled. I'm 2 weeks post cruise, and doing well back on the diet. Have 2 months until our Hawaii vacation, so still some incentive.

Have a good week everyone!

HI all!

I'm back from my lovely cruise around Cuba.

Welcome to the new posters & congrats to the losers. The gainers will have another chance on Thursday.;)

I hope the swelling in my feet goes down by then, I had a hard time putting my boots on today because of it.

Have a good week & sure hope the cold/snow machine gets turned off soon!

~ Jo ~ :)

HI all!

I'm back from my lovely cruise around Cuba.

Welcome to the new posters & congrats to the losers. The gainers will have another chance on Thursday.;)

I hope the swelling in my feet goes down by then, I had a hard time putting my boots on today because of it.

Have a good week & sure hope the cold/snow machine gets turned off soon!

~ Jo ~ :)

I love your comment about the cold/snow machine hopefully getting turned off soon! I live in Minnesota and this is one of the worst winters I can remember. :eek: I was lucky enough to sail from San Juan both in December and January so I know shouldn't complain as much but this winter has just been brutal!

I've been away from these threads for a couple months. I did a pretty good job prior to my cruise in December, but then vacationing for 10 days, then 3 weeks over the Christmas holidays then another 11 days vacation got me WAY off track. I'm only up a few pounds through the whole thing but my exercise routine is almost non-existent. I've determined that exercise is what helps me stay in shape the most.

I also found that accountability is the key for me. I most definitely exercised a lot more when I knew I was checking in each week, so I'm hoping to start up again. I think I was setting a weekly goal of logging 50 miles (walking, hiking, stairmaster, etc.). It was a tough goal sometimes but realistic with some dedication so I'm gonna try it again.

I won't be doing any big trip until later this year, maybe over new year's, but still need to get back into my exercise routine as soon as possible.

Congrats to all those who've been sticking with it and seeing results!

Michelle

btw - Jo, that cruise around Cuba sounds fabulous! Would love it if I was able to do a trip like that sometime, but sadly probably not.