Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

Is there any solo cruisers booked on Norwegian Epic Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona in April 2014? This is my first cruise solo and first time with NCL, so love to hear from anyone else who will be onboard. I will be flying from Scotland to join the ship in Miami. A bit apprehensive but looking forward to meeting CC members who can show me the ropes attending CC get togethers etc.

My past cruises :-

April 2006 Splendour of Seas - Transatlantic

April 2007 Spendour of Seas - Transatlantic

Oct 2008 Explorer of Seas - Bermuda & Carribean

Sept 2009 Legend of Seas - Italy & Croatia

Oct 2010 - Celebrity Constellation - Mediterean

May 2011 - Voyager of Seas - Transatlantic

July 2011 - celebrity Constellation - Norwegian Fjords

Oct 2011 - Celebrity Equinox - Mediteranian

Nov 2011- Thomson Spirit - Canary Islands & Morroco

May 2012 - Independence of Seas - Canary Islands

Nov 2012 - Celebrity Constellation - Immersive Wine Cruise. :)

I'm a 63 yo grandma, love to travel with my husband/kids/grandkids/sisters but I'm retired and they're not - so I decided to go by myself instead of miss out on the adventure! Everybody in the family thinks I'm nuts so I'm so glad I found this thread. I've been on the roll call for the cruise but haven't 'met' any other solos. I'm somewhat terrified of going on outings by myself. Mostly I just like beaches so plan to head to the taxis at the ports. Hope I can find people to 'beach' with me!

Sharon

Sharon I get the same reaction when mym friends find out that I am booked to go solo!!!!they think I am mad!!!

I used to cruise with my Mum who is now 100 and has severe dementia.I have also cruised a lot with a very close friend and that is great but financially she is not able to cruise much....other friends are not interested in cruising.one of my daughters likes it a bit....so ..I want to go ....so I will!!!!!!!!!!

Solo cruise person here. Planning stages still of to do a cruise in around end of Oct 2013

somewhere between Oct 22 and Nov 14. 2013

I am thinking of either Caribbean or Panama Canal cruise. Anyone else up for doing same? perhaps put together a group to share a table in dining room

your thoughts

There are a few cruises i am contemplating mid-Oct. One is a 4-night out of Miami that goes to Key West and Cozumel. $149 plus taxes for an inside. Anyone else?

Thanks, Escargo, for the heads-up; I like the itinerary. Your name suggests you may be a francophile. Oui? Lisa

Lisa, I am not a francophile! My screen name started off as Extra Special Cargo (E.S.Cargo) and came very close to escargot, which I love! So are you booking this cruise for 11-07-2014? We have a very active Roll Call already! Ted

This will be my 2nd cruise, first time solo......cruising Jan 13th, on Enchantment of the Seas to Bahamas out of Port Canaveral!

I have travelled many times south, both solo and with friends or gf's, but really enjoyed my cruise expereince in Feb so much that I am doing essentially the same trip, just different boat.

Being single and having lots of flexible vacation time makes it very easy to travel, but not many other's in my situation, so solo travel it is!!

Anyone else taking advanatge of the great deal this cruise is??!